Alright from newcastle!

Hello!

picked up our RB 200 about a month ago and a few people on CS said I should head over here too.
I must say its the most fun car i've ever driven.. its handling and acceleration are awesome! makes me grin constantly when i'm driving it..

was thinking of putting a panel filter in but apparently it makes them nosier and doesn't really do much with the performance.. is that right?

it needs a bit cosmetic work, one scuffed wheel when I bought it but for the sake of paying £40 to get it done properly i'll do it when I get round to it!

it hasn't had a good polish yet so on monday i'm going to take the wheels off, spray the centre caps black to match the wheels the seal them..keep them nice :smiley: then get the snow foam/polish out and give the rest of the car a good clean and detail :smile:
some pics :

welcome mate starting to get a fair few from the north east,IMO a panel filter will give you a tad better flow than the cotton one and will last longer as you dont need to replace them and sounds about the same.

aye i might go across and buy one after work, sure there only about £30. is there many people from up here on the site.. theres only about 10 of us left on CS.

aye i might go across and buy one after work, sure there only about £30. is there many people from up here on the site.. theres only about 10 of us left on CS.

yes mate theres a fair few from up north have look in the regional sections,ITG filters are the one most go for and cheap from CAMSKILL.

:welcome: to the site.

I have a panel filter in an otherwise standard car and in normal driving is no different.

When you put your foot down it's slightly, very slightly deeper sound. but it'll last longer than a paper one.

Looks nice mate.

Where in Newcastle are you i'm up round there with work nearly every day i'll keep an eye out.

i live in washington but i work and spend my whole time in newcastle - i was brought up there .. god knows why the parents moved down the road ha

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
littleg78 Clio General Chat 4
J New Members 18
Benmc Detailing 14
B Interior and Audio 3
Robo_#1 New Members 10