Alright!

Hi,

Im new to Clio197.net. Iv been on cliosport.net a little while but thought id pop onto here too since iv just got myself a black 197 with cup pack recaro's etc. etc.

gotta say iv only driven it a few times so far but every time I love it more :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

not got any pics yet, need to pull my finger out! Only got it last friday though and had no time on the weekend, its black so naturally its F'in filthy now anyway!

No real plans mate, gona keep it pretty standard. I might change the aerial and our lass wants to get some of them renaultsport exhaust trims, but TBH im not all that keen, iv heard there a little tacky?

Last edited:
not got any pics yet, need to pull my finger out! Only got it last friday though and had no time on the weekend, its black so naturally its F'in filthy now anyway!

No real plans mate, gona keep it pretty standard. I might change the aerial and our lass wants to get some of them renaultsport exhaust trims, but TBH im not all that keen, iv heard there a little tacky?

If ther fitted right they can look ok, think if you take the diffuser off you can fit the further in so they don't stick out as much.

Welcome to the site mate! Not too far away from me!

Yeah everytime I get out in mine I enjoy it more and thats after a year!

Nice to get a warm welcome of everyone, the site seems fairly quiet but friendly. Some of the bigger forums you just get lost in 15/16 page threads every 2seconds!

Similar Thread Suggestions