If you have a scorpion please jump in!!

Good to hear its sorted:thumbup:

No more rattling when ticking over which is massive for me, because as soon as something gets in my head it stays there and drives me crazy! Hopefully just get the calipers done before xmas and i'll be happy, but its going into renault on the 18th for the 4th time about this stupid high pitched noise coming from the front wheels somewhere when im driving :worried:

And we'll have to sort a little meet out before it goes in! Because after mid november the weather will probably be gash! :worried:

they were a bit arsy in the end! It was supposed to be all expenses paid and they offered me £40 for petrol (320m round trip) which I refused and ended up taking £50 because I couldn't be arsed to argue. Basically they said its the fitters fault, but there's no instructions given on adjusting the bolts what hold the grommets so I told him that they need to include it with the system.

He stands by them never having any complaints about the system except mine.
£40 for 320 miles would be a miracle! At least it's sorted now though?

Mine arrived, cut my old one off, opened the new one and one of the exhaust tips was different.. Little bit agitated but they've sent me a new back box free of charge and don't want return of the existing apparently. Sounds incredible !

I'm a little late on this one, but just had my scorpion half-system fitted today on my 197. Looks and sounds awesome!

The only problem I did encounter, the clamps that Scorpion provided didn't fit (wrong diameter (how??)) so had to substitute for clamps the right size. Other than that, alignment is all good and no other problems!

I'm a little late on this one, but just had my scorpion half-system fitted today on my 197. Looks and sounds awesome!

The only problem I did encounter, the clamps that Scorpion provided didn't fit (wrong diameter (how??)) so had to substitute for clamps the right size. Other than that, alignment is all good and no other problems!

Clamps are s***e anyhow best replacing them for u bolts. When I first fitted mine I could not get it o stop blowing turned out it was the clamps not tightening enough, swapped for stainless u bolts and all is good now :smile:

Mine moved to the right and melted my diffuser got k- tec to sort while I was there was perfect after but couple weeks later it's even worse :-(

mine had the exact same problem, the driver's side tip was pointed slightly upwards, causing to catch and vibrate against the funnel in the diffuser.
sorted it tonight, ended up adjusting the back box across as per Ryan's advice from Scorpion then bent the tip downwards into place :smile: