If you have a scorpion please jump in!!

I complained to scorpion about a dodgy pipe line up, with the right pipe pretty much resting on the heat shield, and they've phoned back to say they're willing to send another exhaust end out to see if its a better fit as they've had no complaints before. Does anyone else have this problem on their 200?

My right hand pipe is slightly high, I know it's the opposite of your problem but I have to realign every few weeks :worried: I think the lack of support over the axle is letting it drop at that side

Wasn't damaged in transit was it?

Yeah the right one is off definatly worth getting some decent u bolts as the standard clamps are **** and the system works loose and slips back, I also put a couple of washers in the right mount to drop the exhaust so it sits in the centre of the "catcher" on the diffuser

Well, the right pipe has a little bit of a flat edge as if its been dropped so I'm not sure. I bought some stainless steel clamps and put them on as other ones were crap!

Yep right was out of line and occasionally rattled against heat shield where it narrowed. i hack sawed off about an inch so the exhaust sits in the wider part of the heatshield and doesn't rattle

Just had roadrunner motorsports back on the phone, The boss there is really going to town with scorpion! Think i'm going to end up driving to derby to their factory and they're going to resolve it. All expenses paid too!

Same here, fitment was awful at the rear section, right pipe still comes out at a slight sideways angle compared to strait left one. Also changed the rear clamps as the were crap, no matter how tight I did them, the damn thing still came loose and started blowing!

Guys I've came to scorpion today.. The mechanic has shown me the issue. If you remove the diffuser you will see the rubber grommet things that hold the exhaust. These are held in by 2 bolts. Loosen the 2 bolts to adjust where the rubber grommets sit and in turn the exhaust moves left or right! :smile:

Guys I've came to scorpion today.. The mechanic has shown me the issue. If you remove the diffuser you will see the rubber grommet things that hold the exhaust. These are held in by 2 bolts. Loosen the 2 bolts to adjust where the rubber grommets sit and in turn the exhaust moves left or right! :smile:
Glad you got it sorted ! Thanks for info , I'll let my mechanic know as he's fitting mine in the morning.

they were a bit arsy in the end! It was supposed to be all expenses paid and they offered me £40 for petrol (320m round trip) which I refused and ended up taking £50 because I couldn't be arsed to argue. Basically they said its the fitters fault, but there's no instructions given on adjusting the bolts what hold the grommets so I told him that they need to include it with the system.

He stands by them never having any complaints about the system except mine.