Scorpion Exhaust Question

Bro

Paid Member
I'm trying to decide between the res and non res version of the scorpion exhaust. I don't do many long journey's so it's mainly town driving and I know the biggest complaint is the drone on motorways

Just wondering if anyone would say the non res version is similar to having the centre silencer removed on the standard system? (which is what I currently have)

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

If you keep both cats and go non res it should be ok for especially for the motorway trip

Can’t compare to a centre silencer delete on the standard system as the back boxes are different.

I had standard mani, decat and non res and it was drone central, fitted a res section and it was much more tolerable

I have a Scorpion cat-back on my current 200.

I've had it with both cats in, resonated; horrendous on motorway
Secondary cat out, no resonator; horrendous on motorway
Secondary cat out, resonated; bearable on motorway

I've left it as secondary cat out, with resonator in as this seemed to be the best way of having it. The car revs much better with the secondary cat out, and seems to be a bit less 'boomy' at around 70-75mph on the motorway. Surprisingly with both cats in place and the resonator in it was much worse, must be something to do with the frequency of the noise.

Around town it's fine, not too loud at all until you put your foot down.