200: Identifying a cup packed car

Hi all, just a quickie.

I'm buying a pearl white 200 tomorrow, the dealer advertised it with cup pack, is there any way to be sure it has this? Or can you only have red calipers with cup pack?

Thanks, sorry if this has been covered before I did try searching.

red callipers are only part of the cup pack mate so yes its also a stiffer chasis and slightly lower then the normal suspension setup

Lovely thanks mate.

Just jumped out of a 182 cup and I'm looking to take the 200 to track days as I did with the 182. So cup pack is pretty esesential!

Why?

Is it a cup or an ff with a cup pack?

Cos surely you'll want a cup. The cup pack is pretty pointless as you'll probably upgrade the suspension anyway and the brakes are the same....

no worries, hope you like the change!:smile: alot of people here go to trackdays so maybe you'll be able to go along with a few of the members:smile:

Don't want a cup for the poverty spec interior. And the cup pack makes a good difference. Every little helps especially on the limit :wink:

Yeah maybe. I'm at Coombe on the 29th may but that's a corporate day that my company are having. I'll be sure to become a full member when I get it and attend some meets!