I have my copy of Gran Turismo 5

I got it yesterday but have only had chance to do the first couple of tasks on the licences (on the Top Gear test track and Tokyo). Looks like it's going to be bloody good though. It will be getting some stick at the weekend!

Ooooooo enjoy it mate! I really hope you get snowed in now so you can properly enjoy it!

lol, doesnt sound if its coming down here its all at the east coast in north Yorkshire. ill be enjoying it all night tonight thats for sure :wink:

I can honestly say that this game is cack. I cannot believe that it took so long to develop! Absolute waste of £35. Forza is soooo much better. I only bought the PS3 on launch day for this game, I might as well sell it now and get a stand alone bluray player. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED :worried:

Im loving the Top Gear Test Track and the Fact it actually has over steer thats not right of a GT game lol, takes some getting into with all the licences and stuff but if you had all the GT's before you know what to expect :smile:

Is the oversteer controllable oversteer? GT4 used to let you get the tail out but it was generally very snappy and you couldn't keep it there!

The oversteer is very nice, especially if you diable assists. Last night I was drifting my 290BHP Clio Vee around the Eiger....

IMO you have to play GT5 with only premium cars using cockpit view. Also head tracking on the PS Eye and if you're using the pad analogue to steer and analogue to accelerate and brake give it a nice natural/adjustable feel.

PD have promised lots of updates and DLC. I have a custom built gaming rig, XBox and PS3. I personally recon this is one of the best games I have played for a long time. Forza 3 is a great game, but the physics and graphics in GT5 are on a different level :smile: