獣を点検しなさい << copy and paste into a translator it actually means something :)

E

Ed...

lol

just a few insights into the toyota world for you people out there who love our japanese friends

the 1335cc engine kinda looks lost under the bonnet lol my next project might be a toyota carrolla 4.0 v8 lmao

changing a sidelight bulbs and topping up the oil tonight

. . . . . . i checked the dipstick and the engine was dry . . . . . omg

very lucky to just catch it in time. never thought to check it.;/

heres some pictures :smile:
:bounce1:

IMG_0075.gif
IMG_0077.gif
IMG_0079.gif

Lucky it was a jap lump, run dry in a french motor and it'd throw a hissy in a heart beat im sure lol.

Could probaly run a toyota/honda engine dry to save weight lol :tongueout:

I think you should wack a itg or k and n cone filter on it and make it sound awsome! Lol! I'm sure you could find some cheap alloys and a set of coilies off ebay and make it look pimp! Lol!

lmao i have a clio 1.2 k&n would be funny if i changed to that lol

honestly i have no money i am sooooo depressed at the moment the clio has actually broke the 10K mark for parts an labour and is only just starting :worried:

Pick up a front clip of a Glanza V and stuff the FTE lump in there, spend half you have on the Clio and itll have over 200bhp. Keep the bodywork pants and standard, stick some fat tyres on and go and upset people lol.

lmfao next project jaxx definately.

the engine has lugs on it . . . .. like it wants to be lifted out lol

lmfao next project jaxx definately.

the engine has lugs on it . . . .. like it wants to be lifted out lol

All old skool Toyota lumps do... and <saddo knowledge fact> they engineer them so they balance perfectly on a block and tackle as you life them out...

... ill get me coat....

lmfao. good to know though jaxx. its something i may consider in future. just for a laugh and to waste more money lol.

Even better, ive got a 330bhp 3SGTE (MR2 Turbo engine) going if you want one :tongueout: Go on... you know you wanna lol

LMAO as if one project isn't enough! I can just see it now you will end up with two cars in bits on the driveway and have to buy a Micra to run around in....

Yep, most of the car in fact lol, although it needs the intake and exhaust and some minor rewiring to get the engine going though, 16year old and only got 55k :wink:

the toyota is 15 yo and got 70k runs like a dream.

ure right paul 1 project at a time. . . . . . my project is definately not possible on my drive lmao

lmao i hope it was a joke. i took it as an insult thats a good sign lol