I have my copy of Gran Turismo 5

Installing now. I've been following since the GT5 HD demo in 2005. I'm so excited its crazy. Will report back....

The copies that are out are ones that have been sold on the sly through managers of games stores. A lad I go to college with has got a copy this way.

Let us know how you get on though matey

Few people on facebook seem to have their copies too, im so jealous! I have to wait until christmas day for my copy :worried:

Who did you order from? I ordered mine through play.com a while ago. It was posted on Friday... but still not here :worried: Oh well, better be here tomorrow for release day!!

Enjoy it!

Well I've played the arcade mode for 3 hours solid and I can confirm that the game is amazing!! Can't image how deep I'm gonna get with all the tuning, online etc....BTW I've played every pc and console racing sim out there and this has something special that has been lost in gaming over the recent years... depth, intensity, attention to detail, immersion are words that spring to mind... I followed this game since its birth and I'm glad I never doubted Kazunori on GT5 :smile:

Enjoy GT5 people, see you for a race round Madrid in my white Gallardo sometime? :wink:

I will go out and buy tomorrow :smile: thanks for the heads up stevo . . . . I thought it would be poo lol

Well I've played the arcade mode for 3 hours solid and I can confirm that the game is amazing!! Can't image how deep I'm gonna get with all the tuning, online etc....BTW I've played every pc and console racing sim out there and this has something special that has been lost in gaming over the recent years... depth, intensity, attention to detail, immersion are words that spring to mind... I followed this game since its birth and I'm glad I never doubted Kazunori on GT5 :smile:

Enjoy GT5 people, see you for a race round Madrid in my white Gallardo sometime? :wink:

That made me smile like a little kid on christmas day lol. Its the first review, of any kind that i've read

Damnit, why did I ask for this for christmas and not just buy it on release!

I think I might go and buy a PS3 and a copy! Although no doubt Microsoft will be creating something to compete!

Well I played it for hours last night and I just think peoples expectations maybe too high because it is GT5. Also, nobody knows what the online is like and this is why the big sites have held back on their reviews.

Is it better than Forza? In many ways yes, in some ways no. Nothing is perfect and some things will not be as good as you expect. Forgetting the hype and delays £35 is a fookin great buy for a brilliant racing game that has achieved many things that others have not even touched yet :smile:

Havnt stopped playing it since Tuesday :smile:

Is anyone else playing it?

The feedback on gtplanet.net seems very good so I think they did a good job.