I have finally Done it!!

Did the deal yesterday....The Clio goes tuesday & in its place is a black Mrk5 Black Golf R32.

I am excited much :smile:

Will defo be staying on here though, if I'm not deemed too much of a traiter

Dan

This is very true, I am looking at the remap to take it to 290 :smile:

Lee how's the scirrocco?

that power will be great bud but think about a
Supper duper charge my bud has one epic very fast just a bit of a handful as he has no suspension mods lol the noise it makes tho is amazing defo worth a thought.

As for the rocco great m8 the build quality is amazing bud and really nice place to be not the power of the meg but i am getting a million miles to the gallon lol:thumbup:

And anyway i keep getting told the DUB way is low and slow lol (not my thing )lol

Yeah, stick around, you can tell us how many your getting to the gallon and make us happy :smiley:

Yeah I have the DSG, Got to look more in to the Remap. They were some figures thrown around.

Good example here.. http://www.amdtuning.com/product.details.cfm?ProductID=2591&VariantID=351&ReferenceID=8193

I had a look into them a bit back, was going to get one.. only reason i'm not is that i'm a BMW man really.

Remapping them is a lot like the 197/200 or any other NA tuning for that matter. You won't get much peak power wise but gains mid range would be worthwhile.

Enjoy it :smiley:

nice motor mate!very nealy had one myself before i got the 200 done the test drive got down to do some haggling and they said theres no service history which put me right off.

would love to stick R32 lump in the 200.