How to make my headlight shine further?

Hi,

I got a Clio 200 and have found the headlight a bit too dim for my liking. So I got a new set of projector headlight off Twingogeekeo ( Very helpful guy ) And also a set of 6000k HID from http://www.hids4u.co.uk/. After fitting them with the very help full instructions*on the How to*thread.

I still find the headlight don't shine as far as I like it too. *

Can anyone help me? Is there anyway to have the headlight shining higher? ( Yes, I have try using the headlight level switch on the right side of the steering wheel )

Thanks

Killer Ice

There are small adjustment screws on the back of the headlight unit for this but be warned if they are too high it WILL fail MOT in england

The screw is actually on the top of the headlight rather than the back. Think its about a 6mm allen key

Make sure you don't set it higher than legal. Nothing worse than some dick blinding you at night with badly setup lights.

theres loads of it about......:thumb1:

you really need it on a beam setter to check the lights as they might be dipping to far to the left

also the headlights arent designed for hid so will not give the correct pattern and hence depth of penetration