How many have you had?

I've had every version of the PS since it was released all those years ago, Gem brought me an xbox with kinect at xmas. It is in my opinion a far, far better gaming machine compared to the PS3 and the online gaming is awesome, Halo Reach too.

PS3 is a great multimedia station.

Anyway, I'm still on my first :wink:

I've had every version of the PS since it was released all those years ago, Gem brought me an xbox with kinect at xmas. It is in my opinion a far, far better gaming machine compared to the PS3 and the online gaming is awesome, Halo Reach too.

PS3 is a great multimedia station.

Anyway, I'm still on my first :wink:

Agree with this tbh. Xbox for gaming and PS3 for watching blu-rays. Simples. Coz PSN is pants :rofl:

Agree with this tbh. Xbox for gaming and PS3 for watching blu-rays. Simples. Coz PSN is pants :rofl:

my one gripe with the xbox is the cost of the extra's. Things like map packs for COD are quite expensive, especially compared to the PS3. Having said that the online gaming on xbox actually works lol

I've had 2, would defo still keep them over PS3 though

I've had 9 I'n total but only one has ever gone wrong I've jst swapped them inthere past i have 3 currently 1 standard 1 modded and a J-tagged box :smile:

What do you use the J-tag for? I used to help run a modding site when I played the box all the time. It was mainly for MW2 modded lobbies and 10th prestige lol

So they can be tenth prestige with 137372727282 xp lol!!
Been dropped in a few modded lobbies myself, they are quite fun, one was all care packages were ac130s and chopper gunners!

Ive had 5, currently on a 250gb slim. I have never had one fail, i dont tend to keep them long enough. :smiley:

PS3 = glorified blu-ray player. Online gaming? Take a few tips from MS. They got it right first time, and ive loved playing on my Xbox 360s since 2006.

I've had 2, would defo still keep them over PS3 though

What do you use the J-tag for? I used to help run a modding site when I played the box all the time. It was mainly for MW2 modded lobbies and 10th prestige lol

Playing on own servers mainy so don't et any lag or noobs I did use to do 10th lobby's for MW2.
Use it for FIFA and black ops battlefield etc basically to mod change content lol

I am on my 3rd 360. First one died 7 weeks after launch day. Sent to Microsoft for free repair, and they sent me a new one. That lasted 2 days, sent back to Microsoft for free repair and they sent me another new one. That is still going. I also bought the new Elite so I have 2. PS3 never gets used for gaming, occasional bluray viewing but takes so long to update every time I switch it on I tend not to bother with it!

Im still on my first. :smile:

Xbox 360 Elite. Had it 2 years now I think. I had the 3 year extended warranty on it with Game, so hopefully it will break within the next year, so I can get a brand new one.

In recent news, I sold my PS3 yesterday, so im a full on Xboxfag now!

(Only thing wrong with mine is that the controllers wont keep charge. Batterys in them last an hour at most. I just constantly keep them hooked up to the usb port now).

cheaper just to use rechargeable pencil batteries, I have ever readies and they last ages between charges

I'm on Xbox number 2. First one got RROD, second one I've been running for 2 years now with no trouble.

Also on PS3 number 2, first one broke the Blu-Ray drive. So can't really complain over reliability for either of them...

That all be well and good, but when you put failure figures side by side..

Xbox 54.2%
PS3 10.6%

Different story!

Didnt know the failure figures were quite so high!! Hopefully this new slim 360 will be more reliable.. Its certainly quieter if anything!

since the Elite model launched they have been far more reliable. like someone bposted, Xbox/PC for games. (Each have there strenghts) Blu-ray player for Films. PS3 for holding the door open.