How easy it is?

Yeah I see the guide, just wonder how easy to do it.

Renault garage stupid money just for pads replace :001_rolleyes:

Don't take my word for it but I think that you have to have a tool to unwind the pistons? This is what I've been told anyway.

Yep, you need a piston wind back tool, £10 on ebay or £20 from halfords, easy job though-make sure your brake fluid resevoir doesn't overflow when the pistons go back!
Ian.

if you have the equipment and know how to use spanners then they are easy to do...

if your not that competent then I would say don't do it as its brakes and also they are the parking ones as well

try sc electrical in Bolton to do them for you?

My local Halfords told me that if I bring them performance pads that they don't sell they will fit em for me for £20. Seeming I don't have the tool to wind back the piston or the balls to try it. lol.

It is pretty simple if you follow the guide, I changed my rears recently and it was the first time I have ever changed pads, I have a bit of know how but I am no expert.

The only way to learn is giving it a go, might be worth having someone who knows their stuff to be with you while you do it if possible?

Between Sutton Coldfield and Stechford in north Birmingham. Just don't want to start replacing pads and get stuck and have no help and no car. lol

Just make sure you have all the tools and you'll be fine. Go and take the wheel off, have a look and see if you're happy. Pm if you want my number if you're struggling! I'd come help if I was more local :smile:

Thanks reply guys, not sure what to do.

Should I get brakes pads from Karl and get garage to fit them?

You will need the piston rewind tool, not a hard job to do though, borrowed my uncles garage and had the pads out in no time! Look on eBay for rewind tools and make a decision from there :smile: