Car Respray

• Focus RS Green

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • House of Kolor Candy Apple Red

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Maybe a deep purple. Something that there isn't a lot of on the road (imo)
dodge-challenger-1970-pro-rodz-diecast-model-car-maisto-31014p-p.jpg

171628d1237684873-1998-bright-metallic-purple-trans-am-convertible-406-rwhp-1-42-pic04.jpg

Thats the way I'd go for a respray or a wrap. :001_wub:

That purple would look the nuts! Black wheels, and r27 stickers would look nice!! Could never work out why renault didnt bring inferno on the clio mk3. Loved that colour!

I'd go for ST orange tbh!! Would look soooooo nice!!!

Lunar grey like the R26.r

Red wheels, Red cage...mega!

Purple would be cool too, was trying to convince dad to get mum a purple TT they had at audi...like this one, looked awesome in the flesh
AUDI-TT_4_Large.jpeg

I'd leave as is tbh. Take the guy up on an offer of a front end respray just to freshen the car up a bit.

Candy colours are for loud shouty show cars, and Focus RS green is reserved for, well, Focus RS'. Wouldnt suit the Clio imo.

You need to be very careful with cheap resprays, its one of those things where you get what you pay for.

If you want to do a different colour i'd be tempted by focus ST orange

Just had a fantastic quote from a well known vinyl wrapping company about 30 mins away, they would require the car for two days, £685!!! which amazingly has come in cheaper than the respray!!!!

So from this so far Ive established that Im going to go for a wrap, now the problem is choosing which color, also been informed that you dont have to inform the dvla, as its deemed as a temp colour!!

They have a HUGE range of vinyl colours, ranging through all metallics, matt, pearlescent and even chrome!!!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FISHBOY eBay Finds 0
MissMagpiev6 Interior and Audio 43
Ian_R Clio General Chat 9
D Clio General Chat 11
Mike General Chat 9