hmmmm, sell on my Recaro's?

MissMagpiev6

Paid Member
I really dont find these seats easy day to day. Getting in & out is hard, lol. I've bought a seat cover to try & stop them wearing (they are mint)

They look lovely but tbh I would rather put that money toward my house! You can't fully enjoy them as they are covered up, lol.

Am I mad? Keep them?

Last edited:
Not mad at all if you find them uncomfortable. I've been toying with getting rid of mine in favour of some harder to live with day to day buckets. :wink:

The local dealership say they have had a few people wanting to return they're recaros as they find them uncomfy. I'd sell a limb for a pair but to be honest the standard seats are so comfy I don't mind living without

I love the recaros. I do find the a little 'hard' but they are a damn site more comfortable than seats in my previous car.
Saying that my missus hates them!!!
As you've already said, she keeps bruising her arse getting in lmao.

How do they fit us big blokes with fat arses? will the side bolsters bee too hard? In my 944 the recaros are actually too narrow for me although I can live with them.

They're not fat for my arse! Those who know me know i'm not the skinniest of runts.

The ONLY way I would get rid of my Recaro's, if it I was to get a Leather interior...

I really dont find these seats easy day to day. Getting in & out is hard, lol. I've bought a seat cover to try & stop them wearing (they are mint)

They look lovely but tbh I would rather put that money toward my house! You can't fully enjoy them as they are covered up, lol.

Am I mad? Keep them?
I will swap with you for my standards cash your way if you fancy?I have a small arse:smile:would be after xmas if your up for it.
Not mad at all if you find them uncomfortable. I've been toying with getting rid of mine in favour of some harder to live with day to day buckets. :wink:

got your eye on any other buckets angel?ive been looking for alteratives to Recaros.

yes, ive noticed bruises a few times now & couldn't work it out!

20121122200916.jpg

20121122200632.jpg

Not my thighs...ha :clap:

There's no way I'd get rid of the Recaros from mine.

I'm currently doing a 125mile commute to work, and they're fine.

Plenty of support and comfy for the journey.

Girls keep sitting on the bolsters, forever whining, they never learn...

But, I'd keep the recaros, helps with resale.