hmmmm, sell on my Recaro's?

There's no way I'd get rid of the Recaros from mine.

I'm currently doing a 125mile commute to work, and they're fine.

Plenty of support and comfy for the journey.

Girls keep sitting on the bolsters, forever whining, they never learn...

But, I'd keep the recaros, helps with resale.

I'd keep the Recaros as, IMO, they make the car.

Cheers lads but not doing me any favours here for a swap!ha ha ha!

No your not mad, most peoples find Recaro too hard.

I got Recaro in mine & I love it.

Everyone different :smile:

If anyone is interested in gettin rid of their recaros for the 200 let me know as I will happily swap my standard seats plus cash your way let me know please
Thank you

Bragging rights and apparant reseale value is all the only purposes they serve.

How much are they as an optional extra?

Maybe a no brainer on a PCP deal as the monthly cost wont be much more but not worth paying extra if you are buying a new car outright.

As for resale, plenty of these have sold without them and some people (including ones in this thread) don't like them anyway.

If you like them and are prepared to pay the (overpriced) amount then great, if not get some standards as they are plenty comfy enough.

Mine may be harder to sell without them but in 4 years time, it will still sell it, even if it takes a little longer.

Bragging rights and apparant reseale value is all the only purposes they serve.

Not sure I follow your point there? They're more supportive, very comfortable and suit the car. They do add value at resale so not sure what your getting at with "apparent resale". For me it makes the car, and I wouldn't have bought one without them, but that's just personal opinion. Your point (if it were valid) would stand for every option then; do Cup Wheels, Optional Paint like LY, and Red Brembos all exist solely for "bragging rights"?

Each to their own, if you don't enjoy the seats, sell them to someone who will, yeah you'll lose a little money at resale, but you can spend that extra cash now on something you will enjoy. Me, I'd never get rid of my Recaros :cloud9:

Cheers guys. I think i'll stick with them :smile:

Smoggy Mark will not be happy... :wink:

I love my Recaros too and like most people I didn't spec them for resale reasons, I ticked there, box cos they do make the car and they look awesome.

Always fancied some buckets but as yet nothing has taken my eye enough to take the plunge.

odd, i love my recaros, my gf likes them too.

i dont even pay attention to literally climbing in anymore lol.

the standard seats are just as supportive/comfy as the recaros... but they arent recaros