Hi from Jersey

Hello All
My name is Luke and I’m from Jersey in the Channel Islands. Purchased my first Renault the weekend just gone and looking for a great community to join and learn some things about my new vehicle. I’ve always loved the Clio sport 172 but when I saw the 197 at my local dealer I just had to have it.

However the previous owner obviously liked the pavement a bit too much. Has anybody got any advice on where to get new alloys (decently priced) from that will ship outside the UK.

Also when I got the vehicle it had no owners manual and the garage said I would have to pay about £70 for one. Does anyone have a copy on PDF or know where I can get one for cheaper.

Many Thanks

This is the only one on my computer at the minute will get more up soon.

Cheers for the welcome

picture.php

Welcome!
I went to Jersey last September. We took the 172 over and saw a few 197's, not too many though.

Can't you get the wheels refurbed rather than buy new ones?
As for the manual, i can't understand why it would cost £70. Have you tried ebay for one?

Welcome!
I went to Jersey last September. We took the 172 over and saw a few 197's, not too many though.

Can't you get the wheels refurbed rather than buy new ones?
As for the manual, i can't understand why it would cost £70. Have you tried ebay for one?

Yeah there is a few over here trouble is you dont really get to put your foot down over here.

Trouble with being in Jersey is there is only one place that does refurb of wheels and they charge a load for it. So might work out cheaper to just buy new ones.

Welcome to the site, nice looking 197 there. Not sure about your wheels, would it be cheaper to make a journey with them over here? Lol!