CLIO 197 in Jersey back from repairs and mods!

She's finally back from the garage - new boot, diffuser and bumper after wall collapsed on it. couldn't decide if the alloys were to be sprayed glossy black or anthracite so I went halfway! :blush:) SO PLEASED!CLIO REPAIRED! 001.jpg

CLIO REPAIRED! 004.jpg

CLIO REPAIRED! 005.jpg

CLIO REPAIRED! 011.jpg

:jump1:

Lovely mate. What colour are the alloys ? Ive got an ultra red 197 but im not really a fan of the black wheels that are on there atm so i want a dark anthracite but not sure what exact colour to go for

They are Event tyres - I know, I know!
I chose the wheel colour out of hundereds of different shades of dark grey - not sure on the exact name of the colour, the garage had literally thousands of different colours and I thought this would look the best.

I bet its an Event every time you drive it with those on.lol

Joking apart, it looks lovley mate, maybe a little bare with no badges, id be tempted to have the renault sport in the bottom corner.

rick

Thanks for your comments - glad you all like it ;o)

I was thinking of putting the Renault Sport badge on the back as it does look a bit bare, I do have the badge from when the garage ordered parts. Gonna leave it a while and see what I think...

Yeah! Thanks for your suggestion mate. I've got it exactly how I want it now (apart from the tyres)! LOL
Thinking about getting it re-mapped - it costs £150 in Jersey to get it done, but not sure yet...