Hi from Jersey, Channel Islands!

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Jersey and have one of only about 10-15 Clio 197's on the Island. I've had my 197 for nearly 3 years now but never thought of joining a forum! Done so now and it's proved worthwhile already for getting advice on parts etc.

Very interesting to see some of the flat spot and acceleration issues people have discussed as I've experienced these as well. The car is a different animal at 5000 rpm as I'm sure you all know! Currently got a thread up on the 197 area as I'm looking for replacement pads and discs so any help on that thread is appreciated.

Looking forward to the tips and discussions I've seen pop up on this page already!

Cheers,
Matt

Welcome mate!

Been to Jersey a few times as a kid, stayed with family at St Brelade! Must get back out there with the car though, been a few years now.

Welcome aboard Matt. Wouldn’t mind having a rip round Jersey in my 197!!
Lovely place to live

Welcome to the forum, Matt! Glad you are enjoying the site up to now, definitely the right place to be if you love a Clio :smile:

welcome along..hope you get pads etc asap..they pop up in the for sale section from time to time..

Similar Thread Suggestions