Hi from a Nimbus 197 owner

Hi all

I have a 56 plate Nimbus 197 that I bought a couple of months ago. I only have 1 picture at present which I will post up soon. I am also a member of the ClioSport forum (I bought my car from one of the admins) and thought I would look on here for a forum more dedicated to the 197.

I have had a few hot hatches over the years and love my 197 apart from the door rattles which drive me mad. Character building I am told. Best thing of all is how rare they are on the road.

Welcome to 197.net.

Not so rare anymore though, i see a fair few about.

I know of a red 197 Cup near me and I have seen a black one once. I live in NW London BTW. Do any of you ever go to meets at the Ace cafe etc? I haven't been there before but it is near to me,

Welcome to the site buddy, yeah none of the colours are exactly common its one of the great things about the 197 - its exclusive!

I know of a red 197 Cup near me and I have seen a black one once. I live in NW London BTW. Do any of you ever go to meets at the Ace cafe etc? I haven't been there before but it is near to me,

Nah never been to Ace cafe was gonna go to the big one last month but the snow put a swift holt to that lol. Maybe soon though.

Welcome! I recently purchased a Nimbus FF RS197 too and I love it! Mine is a 2007 07 and I only seriously considered Nimbus. I think the colour gives the car more character..especially against the stark white of 9" of snow :smile:

My doors rattle too - especially when very cold but I just love the way these cars drive...enjoy!!

Similar Thread Suggestions