New Nimbus 197 Owner

Hi guys and gals, new owner of a 197 in Nimbus silver, picked it up last Monday, came from a Focus ST, just needed something a little cheaper run as will be doing my full motorbike test soon.
Currently has Team Heko wind deflectors fitted and a K&N panel filter.
Looking at fitting a cup spoiler, DS2500 front pads, and getting it Remapped by Ktec.
Previous owner had done a bodge job of spraying the wheels black, and sprayed the calipers at the same time so had to sort that out, but the dealer I bought it from had the wheels properly painted for me.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 52
  • Brake before.jpg
    Brake before.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Brake after.jpg
    Brake after.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 50
:lol: how stupid do you have to be to paint your caliper that badly when painting your wheels!?!?!

Nice looking motor now mate, glad you sorted it :smile:

Sprayed the wheels when they were on the car and didn't mask the brakes.. ooo er.

Either way - Welcome to the forum - got the best colour too :wink:

Yea, did make me wonder about the previous owner, but apart from that its in very good condition and has been serviced every year, so well looked after.

Thanks for all the positive comments, finding the forum very useful.

:lol: how stupid do you have to be to paint your caliper that badly when painting your wheels!?!?!

Nice looking motor now mate, glad you sorted it :smile:

Exactly what I was thinking...I had to take a second look at that, can't believe it! ha very nice clean-up though

That aside, lovely nimbus - welcome to the forum

Similar Thread Suggestions