Had them redone in gloss white, i think it looks completly different,
P1040718.gif
P1040717.gif
P1040716.jpg
P1040715.gif
P1040719.gif

What you guys think

Last edited:
That looks insanely good dude!!!! White wheels are hard to keep clean, get some good wheel sealant on them and a once over a week will keep em looking good!!

That looks insanely good dude!!!! White wheels are hard to keep clean, get some good wheel sealant on them and a once over a week will keep em looking good!!

Im going to leave it a couple of days with out driving it, then after xmas ill rimwax them and hopfully as you say thatll keep them clean

Looks awesome. Only thing that would improve the look is a cup spoiler. White car and white wheels need a cup spoiler to finish the race car image.

Looks awesome. Only thing that would improve the look is a cup spoiler. White car and white wheels need a cup spoiler to finish the race car image.

Sorry noddie not a fan of the cup spolier, got some bpillar trims to go on as well

like the look of this mate had my wheels done to match the car think it looks really good,did i notice your missing centre caps??

Im going to leave it a couple of days with out driving it, then after xmas ill rimwax them and hopfully as you say thatll keep them clean

yeah. take them off the car and wax the inside of the alloy aswell. Breakdust has pitted onto mine, think it's due to the previous owner not taking care of them correctly! Refurb for me in the new year!