Meg owners, just had my wheels done.......

jonny157

"Vader"
Just had this pic through from the wheel refurb place, absolutely top notch work, I'm over the moon with them :smile::smile::smile: I'll get some pics up when they're on the car.......

C875CB21-455E-4EDF-B8A3-9369DFE2638F_zpsysa8riju.jpg

Finally a company that can do two tone alloys!

What did that set you back?

very good, looks like the have done well with them,

just recently had all mine done at romax, are they paint or powder coated?

very good, looks like the have done well with them,

just recently had all mine done at romax, are they paint or powder coated?

All paint.

Just saw you flash right at the last minute ! Do you live over that way now ? Wondered why I hadn't seen you around my way for a while

Very nice Johnny the other wheels must of fell through then?

They did Mark, spoke to Keith at Revolution and he said they still didn't have a date from ATS for manufacture. So put the deposit on a non res scorpion, bought a second set of Steevs and had them custom painted, win win :smile:

lol, i'd just buy a second set at that price.

I didn't think that was bad, I got the wheels for £650 second hand and paid £350 for the paint job. You'd struggle to get a full set brand new for a grand IMO, plus there's the fact that no other Megs will be running wheels looking like mine do now :smile:

All paint.

Just saw you flash right at the last minute ! Do you live over that way now ? Wondered why I hadn't seen you around my way for a while

make sure you get them well protected then :tongueout: dont want them getting swirled

yeah i live in stockton now, still around ingleby often enough though

I didn't think that was bad, I got the wheels for £650 second hand and paid £350 for the paint job. You'd struggle to get a full set brand new for a grand IMO, plus there's the fact that no other Megs will be running wheels looking like mine do now :smile:

I'm not knocking the look but they are around £220 retail with the red rim.

KK i just know it can come across differently when read to when its being typed, buying a set of rims to referb, then paying £500 (their new price) to have them done, would just see me buy a new set for a second set if you get my meaning. The flip side i would have bogo rims though so i can see why people would go the other route.

I've often wondered why renault hasn't put RS or renault sport on them as i've seen a few with stickers on and it looks good imo, put some pics up when they are on.