Gw 200 newbie hello

Hello, I've been looking on the forum for a month or so And read some great stuff :clap:Really been waiting for a little bit of better weather to get a few pics and put them up with a hello from me.
I got the car back in December from my local dealer , it had a private plate on CL10LRG that I didn't end up with, so wanted that plate.
A chap from Leeds had the car 'n' plate before me maybe somebody knows it?
I've done a couple of mods already but still looking on here to grab ideas:thumbup1:
cup spoiler
Gloss black wheels

E1A1A5AF-52AA-4A00-AF60-1C0FF1A2FC57_zpskyneq9r1.gif

A643BA5D-F29B-4069-9624-5B34B0587C3A_zpsjtsclhiu.jpg

Hey! That's my old car. I did enjoy it loads. I hope you do to!

Did you pick it up from Harratts Wakefield?

Hey! That's my old car. I did enjoy it loads. I hope you do to!

Did you pick it up from Harratts Wakefield?
Hey up, yeah really like it, rides 'n' handles wicked its a great little motor better than a Mazda 3 mps I got rid of for it.
Did you have any probs

Hey up, yeah really like it, rides 'n' handles wicked its a great little motor better than a Mazda 3 mps I got rid of for it.
Did you have any probs

No major problems. The only thing to note is I had to change a Lambda Sensor in August/September time last year. Other then that nothing else. Great drive, no knocks...no nothing. I hope it stays that way for you. I still miss it a little.
Had to take the plate with me...hope you can forgive me. :jase:

IMAG0122.jpg

No major problems. The only thing to note is I had to change a Lambda Sensor in August/September time last year. Other then that nothing else. Great drive, no knocks...no nothing. I hope it stays that way for you. I still miss it a little.
Had to take the plate with me...hope you can forgive me. :jase:

View attachment 9029
That sounds good to me. Thanks. Did you have any mods on it? Or even have it in at RS Tuning at all?
Ps i was going to write to you about the plate seeing if it was up for grabs. :giggle:

That sounds good to me. Thanks. Did you have any mods on it? Or even have it in at RS Tuning at all?
Ps i was going to write to you about the plate seeing if it was up for grabs. :giggle:

The only mod I put on it was the steering wheel insert ! Other then that it is as it came. I picked it up with 5000 on the clock and handed it over with 15k on it. Had it for nearly 2 years. Here are a few snaps of it I have on my computer. I must admit though I always wanted to put some speed lines on it or gloss black the wheels.

You can be safe assured it was looked after. No eating, smoking in the car. Even refused the Mrs entree when she was wearing a 'moulting' fur jacket.

It's not been to Paul at RS Tuning, I had no reason to go really. I quite fancied a rolling road day down there with a few people on here. Never did get to go.

As for the plate.. unfortunately it isn't up for grabs its gone on my new one.

IMAG0305.jpgIMAG0306.jpgIMAG0332.jpg
20140311_163543.jpg

The only mod I put on it was the steering wheel insert ! Other then that it is as it came. I picked it up with 5000 on the clock and handed it over with 15k on it. Had it for nearly 2 years. Here are a few snaps of it I have on my computer. I must admit though I always wanted to put some speed lines on it or gloss black the wheels.

You can be safe assured it was looked after. No eating, smoking in the car. Even refused the Mrs entree when she was wearing a 'moulting' fur jacket.

It's not been to Paul at RS Tuning, I had no reason to go really. I quite fancied a rolling road day down there with a few people on here. Never did get to go.

As for the plate.. unfortunately it isn't up for grabs its gone on my new one.

View attachment 9033View attachment 9034View attachment 9035
View attachment 9036

Thanks for that lee, and what a welcome I've had to find the previous owner.:tongueout:roud::tongueout:roud::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Nice pics she doesn't look like that any more tho!
like your 200T :smile: It's very nice. Might see you about I work in Leeds not far from Rs Tuning. "your neck of the woods ?" Cheers

And thanks to everybody else for the welcome :thumbup: I'm sure I'll enjoy the forum and talking mods, Rs Tuning been one!
like my last car
035.jpg

Paul got great results on this. So I'll be seeing him in the near future I'm sure... Cheers chaps

Did I see you this morning Tommie 10? About 720 near Toyota garage Leeds?
Hello Lee, You sure did mate. Omg you caught me looking dirty, it's the dirtiest she's ever been. 2 weeks of s..t not a good look. Sorry not really how you want to see your old car!
I'll be sorting it today tho!

Similar Thread Suggestions