200T newbie

Hi all, just looking to introduce myself

Iv been in and out of clios all of my driving years having owned a few MK1 Valver’s, Ph1 172s, ph2 172s, 182s, a 197 cup etc and now I’m back and in a Clio 4 RS 200T!

Looking to get involvoed in the club attend some meets etc probably be looking for advice on some subtle mods for the 200T!

Thanks all!

Attachments

• F750330F-1C0F-46F9-A2B2-A33509496E54.jpeg
    F750330F-1C0F-46F9-A2B2-A33509496E54.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: CJ197 and Sean197
Welcome to the club & to being part of the growing Mk4 community on here (of which I'm not one). Great cars & this place is full of good info & craic. If you get involved you'll have a blast here!

Reactions: Pav
Welcome! Can’t beat a white Mk4 in my opinion :wink:
Feel free to have a search on my progress thread if you need any inspiration.
If you have any questions, just shout.
Be good to get some meets going this year, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh [emoji14]

Thank you all for the welcome! I am very very please and very surprised with the Clio! It is a lot better than I was expecting, I think I read to many reviews and people slating the gearbox etc but I can’t complain gearbox is fine and they are pretty quick littl cars!

Iv been having a look through a few project threads and I have an idea in my head of what mods I want to do so just got to save the pennies and get it done!

I’ll keep an eye out for the meets, would be great to get to know and get involved! Anyone here from the West Midlands at all?

Welcome. Maybe start a progress thread and make sure to put pictures up! Always good advice and banter on here

dont believe everything about the gearboxes..they arent the best out there but not the worst either..

Hi all, just looking to introduce myself

Iv been in and out of clios all of my driving years having owned a few MK1 Valver’s, Ph1 172s, ph2 172s, 182s, a 197 cup etc and now I’m back and in a Clio 4 RS 200T!

Looking to get involvoed in the club attend some meets etc probably be looking for advice on some subtle mods for the 200T!

Thanks all!
Welcome to the club buddy

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
mmh New Members 21
T New Members 28