Hello guys. Newbie here! Golf owner to Clio Rs 200

Hi guys. I'm new here so I thought I better introduce myself.*

My name is jay. I'm 22 from lancashire. I own the golf below. I have owned this from new since Nov 08. Pics...

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2944.jpg

I'm about to sell the golf in favor of a Clio 200 which will be a bit of a weekend car/ hoot.*

I'm after advice on all things Clio 200.*

Hope to be posting more often*
Cheers

Jay

golf looks ace mate. did u find it too smooth and no fun lol?

these french beasties will have ure eyes popping.

No I absolutely love my car and it's a great drive. It's got a great suspension and anti roll bars so it's pretty planted. Just want something a bit more focussed. The golf is an everyday car, that it does brilliantly. Plus is has 360lbft torque so great for the motorway but I use my van during the week so I'm after something that doesn't cost a fortune but still is a cool car and a hoot to drive

well ure looking in the right place. okay u wont get the torque but above 5k revs on a standard 197 ull be pinned back in ure seat.

Yeh I know it will be different. I drove a 200 cup yesterday and liked it. Nice and planted. Not a huge fan on the low rent feel of the cups to be honest. I do like my gadgets on cars too so I'll be going for a well spec'd FF 200 with cup chassis

Not sure mate. I'm a swisvax authorized detailer and a supporter on detailing world. That might be where you've seen them? Depends if you have an interest in detailing or not I guess!

:welcome: to the site.

The golf looks stunning, but you will love the Clio a lot.
Only let down with all Clio's - they are French :wink:

Welcome to the site, nice Golf. So what power is it then? I assume it's a 2.0l tdi with a bit of help from a wizz kid with a computer? Lol! I wish my 197 was that clean and tidy, it is in desperate need of a good clean.

Yeh it's a 2.0 l tdi with a bit of computer trickery. It's never missed a beat and I still love it. Cheers for the welcomes guys

LOL. Not you as well!!!!! ?????!!!! :wink:

I sold my Edition 30 seats to JPC out of my Mk5 Golf GTI. Good to see another defector on here from the Mk5 world.

Have you placed an order yet?

Haha alright deako. The interior is still going strong in my car. Shame I can't figure out the drivers side heated seat loom! Gina have a cold are this winter!

You still feelingn the RS Love then?

Love the Clio, or the wife and i were loving it for 7 weeks until a Harley Davidson crashed into us. :worried: No idea when we get it back, missing it bigtime. But i need it back for November 6th when im booked on a track day at Bedford.

Heres mine on Pro Race 1.2. Looking a bit worse for wear at the moment (probably in bits at the repair shop), but thankfully just a rear bumper and a bit of work.

IMG_1319-1.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X New Members 4
C Clio 197 Area 5
E New Members 15
R New Members 15
shauno146 New Members 14