Gutted

try re applying the car plan mate, tbh £6 is a lot of money for that! i'd have expected it at 59p tops. Compare that to something like Bilberry Wheel Cleaner at £25 for 5ltr that you water down at 5-1. so your looking at £1 a ltr and its a far, far superior product.
haha..thats what they should sell it for...re apply??r u sure..all i see happening is,that il get even worse result or the paint will dissapear completely...thanks anyway for ur help...

Seen as they are knackered and your going to re-spray them it's a shot at nothing. It may bring it off but don't leave it too dry.

will try it on a bit..really dont wanna spray them..bloody hard work..especially the sanding bit...haha might win a set of new wheels and tires from Demon Tweeks..

personally mate id say that you've left it on for way too long especially if its in direct sunlight and with the temps hitting 20+ yesterday its effectively baked on with the heat. The same can happen with shampoo only takes a minute or two in direct sunlight for chemicals like this to really do damage, especially wheel cleaner as they tend to contain some form of acid or quite strong alkali's.

and with added addition of no laquer protection your asking for trouble IMO

personally mate id say that you've left it on for way too long especially if its in direct sunlight and with the temps hitting 20+ yesterday its effectively baked on with the heat. The same can happen with shampoo only takes a minute or two in direct sunlight for chemicals like this to really do damage, especially wheel cleaner as they tend to contain some form of acid or quite strong alkali's.

and with added addition of no laquer protection your asking for trouble IMO
guess so..tbh i never used this kind of a product before..thought i might give a shot..didnt leave it on the wheels for more than 3 mins.funny thing is that one side was in the shade and it looks exactly like the one facing the direct sunlight...