Guess what!

im putting my car up for sale today. its getting uncomfortable as a daily with its kws and noise and as i keep saying cant justify the monthly costs on a clio. im going to plow money into a diesel and hopefully save alot of money on the running of the car. BMW offered me a fair price for the car but as im not in a rush to sell i thought i would try my hand at a private sale for a few weeks.

my cars ultra red 197
53k miles
new miltek (probs puts the price down tbh)
kws v1s
6 cd changer
keyless go
cruise
full history
etc etc

i was thinking putting up at 6.5 or so but is this right or low or high?

Thank you for your help :smile:

Seems a good price to be honest. :smile: Shame you are thinking of selling. Would it be more suitable for you to just get a cheap daily diesel commuter and use this for weekends/fun?

May also get more if you sell the KWs separately. I'm sure someone on here will take 'em.

How old is it? I've already got one, so not interested in buying, but you probably need to tell anyone thinking of buying.

56 plate.

the kws will stay on cant be assed with swapping them again.

i dont have any need for it as a weekend toy, im insured on a few fun weekend cars so can just use them.

i do alot of driving so i kinda want something with a warranty aswell so as i love cars i have narrowed it down to 3 cars. the 123d D3 alpina or 335d

but liking the 123d atm due to price iv been quoted. well see.

im gunna go in at 7k i think and open to offers around 6.5 seems ok i guess§

you dont really want to be tipping off potential buyers by posting what you would take for the car :foxspeed:

good luck with the sale

and welcome to world of the bmw 3 series .....;/

I'll take the coilovers of you....and I'll even book you into my garage to take them off and put my cup ones on yours.....lol

there is no point in me selling them as i paid a fortune to have them put on due to a **** in a garage who had no clue...

otherwise i would of defo said yes.

yes, but you are only going to lose it all if you don't sell them surely? you saying you're refusing to sell them on that principle is surely selfish?? surely even £100 would be better than nothing? (obviously, it won't be £100!!)

yes, but you are only going to lose it all if you don't sell them surely? you saying you're refusing to sell them on that principle is surely selfish?? surely even £100 would be better than nothing? (obviously, it won't be £100!!)

i paid a small amount for them,

i had a tit fit them and ended up paying a fortune for them to be fitted, my trade in deal i have been quoted would mean there is little point in taking them off.

offer me money if you want them if the price is right then i may do it. but i have very little time and need my car daily so its not an good option for me

i paid a small amount for them,

i had a tit fit them and ended up paying a fortune for them to be fitted, my trade in deal i have been quoted would mean there is little point in taking them off.

offer me money if you want them if the price is right then i may do it. but i have very little time and need my car daily so its not an good option for me

Where are you?