Gave the 200 a shakedown!

WOW :swear:

I've just got back from a wet and windy track evening at Cadwell and Christ did the 200 perform! It was awesome and this is coming from somebody who has owned Evo's and Supercharged EP3! The circuit dried out for the last hour and I managed to put a number of hot laps in. IMPRESSED!

Running standard Cup chassis on SC3's they did wash out a little towards the end but were fine after a cool down. Fully imagine R888's to really make me fly.

I'm gonna hunt for the track day photographer and locate some pics.

None at all left the traction control switched on during the wet laps had it straighten me up a few times a very impressive system without being too obtrusive! Off it went for the dry laps. Can't believe just how good it is out the box!

Nice one any close to the cloth moments???

You mean like lifting off a bit sharp into coppice from 110 and having to grab a hand full of opposite lock? :tongueout:

Cadwell is super fun in the Clio though, I'm not at all biased however..... Oh and yes R888s help stop it washing out at certain corners where the weight and fwd just make it understeer.

Last edited:
You mean like lifting off a bit sharp into coppice from 110 and having to grab a hand full of opposite lock? :tongueout:

Cadwell is super fun in the Clio though, I'm not at all biased however..... Oh and yes R888s help stop it washing out at certain corners where the weight and fwd just make it under steer.

If i could be bothered id dig the video of me following you and you doing just this although your speed is somewhat optamistic :smile:

We need to head back there again soon . For round 2 of the Unofficial Clio Cup championship. :smiley:

Coppice IMHO is the best corner at Cadwell soo so fast. Literally flat out slight lift as you turn in then back on the gas for Charlie's.

If i could be bothered id dig the video of me following you and you doing just this although your speed is somewhat optamistic :smile:

We need to head back there again soon . For round 2 of the Unofficial Clio Cup championship. :smiley:

I don't know, I certainly forgot to brake properly either way. Isn't 110 about the terminal speed at the end of the old pit straight in the Clio? It's rare I look at the dials on track though.

Oh and Noddie if you go then I'll definitely make an effort to join in, we need to get a picture of Pearl vs Alien and Ultras vs Allegs :smile:

I don't know, I certainly forgot to brake properly either way. Isn't 110 about the terminal speed at the end of the old pit straight in the Clio? It's rare I look at the dials on track though.

Oh and Noddie if you go then I'll definitely make an effort to join in, we need to get a picture of Pearl vs Alien and Ultras vs Allegs :smile:

We need a cadwell meet , let us know what moth is best for a wee break noddie for you

16 Jun 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 179.00
07 Jul 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 179.00
17 Jul 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pit Eve 105 69.00
20 Jul 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 159.00
05 Aug 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 149.00
11 Aug 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 199.00
13 Aug 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 155.00
15 Aug 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pit Eve 105 69.00
12 Sep 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 129.00
01 Oct 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 185.00
19 Oct 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 149.00
21 Oct 2012 Cadwell Park Full circuit Open Pitlane 105 139.00

12th September or 19th October look like the best bets. Will speak to Emma and see,what she thinks.

Similar Thread Suggestions