Fyi....

Just thought I would point out that I am not a newb on here :wink:

I'm sure many of you have worked out that I am/was kevo66 and I'm sure you all know i used to trade under Weaveworx.

Most of you know the issues I had with that and that has partially prompted a name change (and the old name was pants)!

Just so you know who carbonfanatics are anyway and dont think I'm being underhand by not telling you this.

Comments and discussion welcome but let's not turn it into a slanging match.

Thanks Si. I just need to learn from the past and continue to fix the few problems that remain on another forum from getting my fingers burnt with a "trusted" supplier. Then hopefully look to the future!

I can resolve these issues faster by generating revenue so will let the products do the talking and get things back on track :smile:

Last edited:
Welcome back Kev

Good to see you are getting back on your feet. With everything that's happened you are right to change the name. A fresh start and some tasty products to boot, the mirror caps do look rather good I have to say.

Best of luck with it. :thumbup:

Welcome back Kev

Good to see you are getting back on your feet. With everything that's happened you are right to change the name. A fresh start and some tasty products to boot, the mirror caps do look rather good I have to say.

Best of luck with it. :thumbup:

That's made my day mate. It honestly has. You are a gent!

Yeah I do like the caps but got a soft spot for the spoiler tips the lettering really makes them :smile:

OK, OK, thats enough back slapping, lets see what we can buy :jump1:

I thought we had a drool smiley?