From Clio to Clio... with a little stop off at Fordville on the way...

Yea Robo I think the spolier makes it... theres loads of clios in my work car park without spoliers, I don't want it to look like a 1.2 lol

Gam, your car is like mines older brother :smile:

Some lovely cars mate! As has been said, get yourself on a track and you'll have a lot of fun with the Clio. I'm over Leicester quite a bit so I'll keep an eye out!

But then who would entertain with the many troubles I encounter doing DIY jobs!

Lol, good point. You need to keep your epic sticker on your car now for meets and shows so we can all have a good chuckle at your incompetence. (in a good way :smiley:)

Quick update....

I've tried to resist not spending any money on the car in the first couple of days of ownership but i've failed. Ordered...

KTR Panel Filter
Diamond Vision Bulbs
LED Sidelights
Renaultsport Steering wheel Insert
Superchips Bluefin

Thanks to the previous owner it already has the Renaultsport mats and tax disc holder along with the Clio200.net stickers haha

Quick update....

I've tried to resist not spending any money on the car in the first couple of days of ownership but i've failed. Ordered...

KTR Panel Filter
Diamond Vision Bulbs
LED Sidelights
Renaultsport Steering wheel Insert
Superchips Bluefin

Thanks to the previous owner it already has the Renaultsport mats and tax disc holder along with the Clio200.net stickers haha

For the love of god

DO NOT GO INTO THE FOR SALE SECTION!

How could you cope with the power drop of the RS to the fiesta? I tried doing it a couple of years ago from a 182 to save some money, put a deposit down on one, chickened out last minute and ordered my 200 haha. Fair play to you for doing that to save money though.