Following Like a Sheep lol

kafl01.jpg
2ir3w9x.jpg
2mzb3ap.jpg
wa3dw6.jpg

Got me some carbon Vinyl, 1m x 1220mm So rather a large piece lol, got the above done just now,
planning on doing the front badge, possible centre console, and a few other bits.

Ian

Baaaaa!!!

Lol funnily enough mate I think that looks good!

I cant quite see if you have recaros, but if you do get the seat base done too :thumbup:

Baaaaa!!!

Lol funnily enough mate I think that looks good!

I cant quite see if you have recaros, but if you do get the seat base done too :thumbup:
Yeah Got recaros, not sure on that just yet, but prob will, just getting the time to do the stuff, as its so much easier when you heat the vinyl. but i'll get there lol

Am away to do this tomorrow where did you get your vinyl? I got the same size. And how did you get your rear badge off? Iv red a few ways

Yeah it can take a while to do if its not heated! Don't know if you have seen my thread http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2348 but thats all the stuff that I have done!

Yeah as you no doubt know just take your time and the results speak for themselves....
yeah seen your thread, got some ideas there lol. But your right in the results, i couls have done the inside trims a bit better, but for first attempt its not to bad.

Am away to do this tomorrow where did you get your vinyl? I got the same size. And how did you get your rear badge off? Iv red a few ways

Got the vinyl from williamsmith.co.uk thought the price is a bargin inc vat and delivery. The rear badge lol - i took the boot trim off inside and after that discovered that all you need to do is pull the silver diamond off. just need to get fingers in behind it.

Funniest thing is, i was one of the first (maybe the first?) to do the diamonds, and as soon as I took it off, its started to spread like wildfire!