Flames For Your 197/200

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
As i worked for Ford for over 4 years i naturally had loads of fords and was active on a lot of the forums

I stil visit Fiestastoc.com and thought this may be of interest for all you guys wanting some more pops and bangs

now im unsure on how it works but i know its and OMEX rev limiter and launch control, side effect is big flames and massive pops and bangs

check out some of Jamies videos in the thread

http://www.fiestastoc.com/forums/to...aunch-control-and-rev-limiter/page__hl__jamwa

Ashton

just out of interest. doe anyone know if our clio's are single or dual coil?

When i click your link i get the following:

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

Can you repost the contents here for us please?

It looks quite damaging to the car and I have always thought revving an engine so much without any load on it can cause serious damage to the pistons etc.

Last edited:
Hopefully this works.

My milltek spitting a flame, blink and you will miss it lol

Just as i drive past the camera and change gear.

8544d926.mp4

ashton, hope u wont be having any lovers tiff on this site :tongueout:
that poor car, sounds awful tbh

Last edited:
hmm no offence but why would you want flames! It's all a bit boy racer chavtastic for me, each to their own.

hmm no offence but why would you want flames! It's all a bit boy racer chavtastic for me, each to their own.

This... Why.... i remember being about 13 and saw a lad driving up and down the school drive in his nova with flames out the back, i though he was a tw@ then nevermind now lmfao!

Ha, we do all sound a bit miserable reading though the thread tbh! Personally it's not for me, I always see launch control and anti lag systems etc as more a rally based thing. So that suits to ford boys just great, but not for the more track focused clios.

Each to their own though :smile:

flames for flames sake, like with a flamer kit, is ghey as heck.

But flames as a by product of launch control, or in turbo cars case, anti lag, is all good in my book!

Plus to melt a 200 diffuser, that would have to be some prolonged high temp stuff. As the exhaust exits through the metal surround of the tail pipe trim. So there would be no actual flame to plastic contact. It would all depend on how hot the trim got.