Flames

Unsure if this is in the right section....

Basically I want to know how i can get my Clio spitting flames, standard at the minute other than centre silencer chop :worried:

I haven't got loads of money so im looking for the most efficient way really :smile:

I know a decat would help, any particular brand?
Much else needed?

Thanks for any help :smile:!!

its not cheap....

You will need a manifold with decat £300 ish

Its a pain to fit so can be 5 hours labour unless you know someone, so another £400

Then another decat pipe £70

Plus remap £300

Then it also does put your engine at risk as it gets too hot.

depending on if you cut and weld the manifold or go for a toyosports one, you may also need new engine mounts which are about £100 off memory

Because flames are awesome. My 182 was mapped to flame but the pops and bangs were a little excessive. Wish I had the funds to get the 197 to do the same.

Exaclty! The question is not why do you want flames, but why wouldn't you want flames....!

I think I'm going decat now too, so that will be be no cats or silencers until the rear backbox! Flames ahoy!! :smiley:

I would love flames but I reckon I would just constantly drive around making it flame, watching the fuel gauge go even faster, the noise is bad enough

It would just seem artificial to me. If it was a seriously fast racer or drag car then I would feel that the car had earned such an an achievement as flames

Flames are cool but the only problem is you spend all this money on getting them and you'll never see them.

Side exit exhaust on mine you don't miss them in the dark sometimes looks like the whole side of the car is on fire looking through the nearside mirror.