First time in over a year... R27 No.201.

Yeah they do but they have to order them in, i didn't think they did either. If you have the same as me you will have to have the Medium Standard. They look ok on the car.

I might try grab a few pictures when i go out later tonight, either that or some time this week since im off :smile:

Just for a note who all uses SLR's that will be doing the Scottish road trip?

Al be bringing my dslr on the roadtrip. Like mike said. Will be taking a lot of pics.

Looks brilliant Liam, glad your are keeping it for the foreseeable future too!

Such a nice car!

This is just a few new pictures taken with my new SLR, still trying to figure out lighting settings blah blah blah (Mike you know since i nag you non stop) :smile: I appreciate it.

IMG_0688.gif
IMG_0679.gif
IMG_0676.gif
IMG_0674.gif
IMG_0653.gif
IMG_0649.gif

Hi Liam, are these shots taken in Peterhead by any chance? I live in Huddersfield but I work for Score Europe, based up in Peterhead. Been up there a fair few times.

Looks bob on mate :smile:

Thanks Gaz,

Whats the snow foam? never heard of it before!
Looks awesome btw!

Its Meg's snow foam, can't remember the name now, its my friends but works great it really lifted the dirt for clean paintwork to wash.

great work on the car Liam,

looks great mate.

Thanks Craig. How's your car? Haven't spoke to you in a while..

Hi Liam, are these shots taken in Peterhead by any chance? I live in Huddersfield but I work for Score Europe, based up in Peterhead. Been up there a fair few times.

Sure are mate, it's my home town, i literally stay 0.5 of a mile from Score. Ahh i see your a Score Whore? ;o)

Sure are mate, it's my home town, i literally stay 0.5 of a mile from Score. Ahh i see your a Score Whore? ;o)

Yeah something like that ha ha :thumbsup:

Doesn't everyone in Peterhead work for Score? lol. Stayed in Peterhead loads of times. There are some really good roads up there! Unfortunatley there not much fun in a Ford Focus hire car lol.

Yeah something like that ha ha :thumbsup:

Doesn't everyone in Peterhead work for Score? lol. Stayed in Peterhead loads of times. There are some really good roads up there! Unfortunatley there not much fun in a Ford Focus hire car lol.

Haha! Yeah pretty much I think there's about near 2k people employed by Score in the surrounding areas.

Yeah the roads are brilliant if you know the proper ones to go on. Mike on this site was up here last year and loved it and he only got to see the main roads!

Where do you normally stay? Palace?

Haha! Yeah pretty much I think there's about near 2k people employed by Score in the surrounding areas.

Yeah the roads are brilliant if you know the proper ones to go on. Mike on this site was up here last year and loved it and he only got to see the main roads!

Where do you normally stay? Palace?

Yeah I normally stay in the palace, stayed in another a few times, I think its called the Water side? I will have to bring my R27 when I come up next month :tongueout:roud: haha!

Yeah I normally stay in the palace, stayed in another a few times, I think its called the Water side? I will have to bring my R27 when I come up next month :tongueout:roud: haha!

Yeah the 'Swallow' Hotel Waterside, lol!

Bring the R27 and we can we a R27 super mini meet! haha!