First time in over a year... R27 No.201.

Right folks, first time iv posted images of my car up in over a year! Did a bit of a detail today but had to finish early so was only able to 80% correct the front of the car and 50% correct the side of the car and nothing on the back, But will get it done sometime soon!

Anyways, no before pictures but it was worse than this..

SAM_0147.jpg
Products:
SAM_0824.gif
SAM_0823.gif
SAM_0821.gif
SAM_0812.gif
SAM_0810.gif
SAM_0809.gif
SAM_0808.gif
SAM_0801.gif

Last edited:
Then on with the snow foam

SAM_0783.gif
SAM_0786.gif
SAM_0787.gif
SAM_0788.gif
SAM_0790.gif
SAM_0792.gif
After 5 minutes
SAM_0795.gif
SAM_0797.gif
SAM_0800.gif
SAM_0807.gif
SAM_0806.gif

This is about the rest i got...
The wax after being applied (Natty's blue)
SAM_0818.gif

Left for about 15 minutes while i ate a chipper!

Finished 7 hours later!

SAM_0825.gif
SAM_0827.gif

The inside got cleaned and hoovered with trusty Henry, Also used Blackhole Tyre shine (can't remember if that's the name, its my mates product).

MORE PICTURES TO COME SOON.

Last edited:
We used the Megs Hyper-Wash through a Karcher power washer, Thanks for the comments, im not 100% finished so im not 100% happy. But shes all protected so that's a bonus!

Oh my god, I have NEVER seen so many bags of Wotsits in one place other than a supermarket. :wink:

I can FEEL the cold from the outside in these pics :smile:

Whose is the red 197 in the 1st picture??? It looks soooo familiar :wink::wink::wink:

And how can I possibly forget to mention your car looks gorgeous, just gorgeous! Well done dear :smile:

But this time tomorrow, after a drive down frankly the most amazing roads in Britain, she will be filthy again.

Well done you legend! :hug:

Thanks for the nice words Mike, Im just uploading some more images in five minutes. :smile:

Yeah was still rather brilliant how that happened that day. Was a good fun day!

Also the cars away to be filthy soon, im away to have a shower and take her out some back roads :wink:

Driven not detailed!

This is just a few new pictures taken with my new SLR, still trying to figure out lighting settings blah blah blah (Mike you know since i nag you non stop) :smile: I appreciate it.

IMG_0688.gif
IMG_0679.gif
IMG_0676.gif
IMG_0674.gif
IMG_0653.gif
IMG_0649.gif

Love the last pic. Thought you'd sold this?

You coming on the Scottish roadtrip in July?

No no, Noddie. I keep changing my mind, its a nightmare. I don't drive it much (dont about 10k in over a year and a half) and sometimes when i drive it i just want something new and other times i just want to hug it! lol.

But yeah Mike already knows my plans for that day. Im looking forward to it as i drive those roads on a monthly if not weekly basis.

No no, Noddie. I keep changing my mind, its a nightmare. I don't drive it much (dont about 10k in over a year and a half) and sometimes when i drive it i just want something new and other times i just want to hug it! lol.

But yeah Mike already knows my plans for that day. Im looking forward to it as i drive those roads on a monthly if not weekly basis.

Good good! Al be seeing this beauty then. :jase:

It does look awesome though.

Nice pics sir :smile:

Try "Painting with light"

9.jpg

This pic was done by setting the camera on a 30 second exposure I think, then running round the car with a flash gun setting it off at all angles.

Doing that, and using a torch can create some awesome effects:

14.jpg

Canna wait to see yous again sir! It will be 4 weeks after Germany too :smile::smile: And will get to finally meet Nodular too - another one of those people I feel the need to see in real life lol :smile:

I might try grab a few pictures when i go out later tonight, either that or some time this week since im off :smile:

Just for a note who all uses SLR's that will be doing the Scottish road trip?

Mike: Good to hear :smile:

Arran: Halfrauds, something like £14 a plate and its the Medium standard, i couldn't get the short standard due to having too many numbers/letters in the plate.

Oh right, I didn't think Halfrauds would do something like that. I've got the same amount of numbers and letter as you.