Finally got round to it.

So i finally got round to doing a headlight upgrade, got rid of those murky yellow lights.

A few pics i took with the iPhone along the way.

Before
8244884784_568ffaf96e_z.jpg

8243817791_0cbba9fdba_z.jpg
Finally managed to wrestle the bumper off, those bolts on the wheel arches are a pain to get to!

8243818775_02f3db3d44_z.jpg
First one in. Side light comparison

8243819719_d7a3b4f333_z.jpg
Dipped Comparison

8244889026_757e254f42_z.jpg
After

8244892446_75268433af_z.jpg

8244890276_d063a90eb9_z.jpg

8243823215_4d210324c6_z.jpg

And now it looks how it should have done when it rolled out of the factory.
It was well worth the cold, helped by several cops of tea.

Also many thanks to Karl and CarbonFanatics for the parts.

Bulbs are - silvertec style indicators, HID4U kit at 5/6K cant remember which, and Osram night breaker Mains, which aren't needed much.

They look awesome, what bits did you get off Kev and Karl to do this?

Karl provided the headlamps, direct from Renault.

Bulb bits came from Kev.

Cant fault either of them for the service, was fantastic :thumbup:

And I used the guide on here to remove the bumper, thanks to whoever did that, very useful. Didn't know about the torx screws underneath.

I am planning to do the same this weekend.
I have this lens-type headlingts, I only need to install HID kit inside.
If someone could post a link of the thread that describes how to remove front bumper&other stuff I would be most grateful!

hows ya radio?

Don't know, I don't use it :tongueout:

Well I have an aftermarket one, that I only connect my iPhone to when i can be bothered, I cant stand chit chat on the radio.

I am planning to do the same this weekend.
I have this lens-type headlingts, I only need to install HID kit inside.
If someone could post a link of the thread that describes how to remove front bumper&other stuff I would be most grateful!

If you become a paid member, you gain access to the "How To" section, there is a guide in there.

Managed to install the HID.. Wasn't particularly easy but managed in little less than 4 hours!
Looks awesome, turns the night into day!

I've just got the standard lights at the moment. Looking to get projectors in the future.
Will I need to get a different HID kit for projectors? IE are standard lights and projectors a different fitment?

I've just got the standard lights at the moment. Looking to get projectors in the future.
Will I need to get a different HID kit for projectors? IE are standard lights and projectors a different fitment?

H1 bulbs for the projector mate!

Wish I'd ordered hids.

Massive improvement in looks. It really freshens up the front end. I've got some projectors ready to fit when the weather clears up.
If anyone is after some RS200 projectors with HIDs fitted check eBay item no 321058726869.

Massive improvement in looks. It really freshens up the front end. I've got some projectors ready to fit when the weather clears up.
If anyone is after some RS200 projectors with HIDs fitted check eBay item no 321058726869.

get some pics up mate once done:thumbsup: