finally got both my cars clean

yea got some whys that?
guess he just wants to see total side view of car :wink:

you have the H&R setup right?
compared to stock, in %, how much stiffer...

carlo_sg says that it is 25% siffer than stock... that is quiet alot... :blush:hmy:
your view? cause I am on the verge of dropping mine... but would like to find out I need a kidney belt for me and teeth restraint for my passengers... :@!

:tongueout: thnx

yea ive got the h&r springs on mine with standard shocks they are very stiff mate handles the nuts but can be a bit too hard on some roads

looking good what did you use on your wheels they look so shiny.
how do you rate the ST my best mate has one and i drive it all the time, i love the straight line pace and engine noise it's a hell of a motor but i have no confidece to throw it about if feels so much heavier and i find it diffcult to keep the power down without spinning the wheels of the traction control kicking in It can't be the tyres as i have the same bridgestones on mine. so much so i've made a conciencious descision not to for a spin round the back roads with him because if he tried keeping up he'd end up in a ditch

jus auto glym bodywash and auto glym resin, yea it deff doesnt handle as good as the 197 but the sound makes up for that, it sound awsome when you give it some beans