FCS - Your Feedback Please

I thought we, as a forum were to have a garage area?

This would have been good with the weather as it was to have had somewere to meet/talk to each other.

The VIP was'nt great but it was'nt too bad either, i only managed an hot dog in the morning before all the hot food had gone but did get about 6/7 cups of coffee that would have cost about £1.50 each from the rest of the stalls on there.

The organisation with stand parking was a little lacking, some better marking out would have helped that, from what i saw it said 'clio197/200.net' about three spaces wide and the bit we all ended up in said 'renault online'

Perhaps name badges might be a little geeky when your not on the stand, when i was on XRTwo.com we had polo shirts with site name on and your user name underneath, these can be worn anytime then.

Only other thing was the toilet paper, not very soft.

Other than that it was a good show, the night before at the curry house was great and the drinking afterwards was epic, a great way to meet members and get to know them, recomended for next year.

I'd go again.

I thought we, as a forum were to have a garage area?

This would have been good with the weather as it was to have had somewere to meet/talk to each other.

The VIP was'nt great but it was'nt too bad either, i only managed an hot dog in the morning before all the hot food had gone but did get about 6/7 cups of coffee that would have cost about £1.50 each from the rest of the stalls on there.

The organisation with stand parking was a little lacking, some better marking out would have helped that, from what i saw it said 'clio197/200.net' about three spaces wide and the bit we all ended up in said 'renault online'

Perhaps name badges might be a little geeky when your not on the stand, when i was on XRTwo.com we had polo shirts with site name on and your user name underneath, these can be worn anytime then.

Only other thing was the toilet paper, not very soft.

Other than that it was a good show, the night before at the curry house was great and the drinking afterwards was epic, a great way to meet members and get to know them, recomended for next year.

I'd go again.

some of us (me) had 197.net poloshirt and fleece on :tomato:

In hindsight, as a forum we should have organised a time and a place to meet so we could get together on the day instead of us all parking up and trotting off to do our own thing.

Would have been nice to have met some more people.

The whole event was utterly ruined for me by the state of the official Donington campsite. It was nothing short of a swamp with roads bumpier than the moons surface, and if that didnt rip your exhaust off the exit ramp sure would! Completely unacceptable from a campsite which is expected to host car enthusiasts the day before a show. My car was absolutely caked in mud so didnt even bother cleaning it again for the show.

Other than that the 106OC location was the only thing they got right, we all should have been infield rather than the 'carpark'. Why not save time FCS and just organise next years in an industrial estate? Oh and the price of food on the day was enough to put me off FCS 13 already, JOKE! £10 for chips and burger??? Rip off.

Bring back Rockingham and its dustbowl anyday for me...

In hindsight, as a forum we should have organised a time and a place to meet so we could get together on the day instead of us all parking up and trotting off to do our own thing.

Would have been nice to have met some more people.

I'm hoping next year to organise one hotel for everyone, to stay the night in and to meet at in the morning. Sound good??

If its still at donny, same hotel next year angel!!! Indian then another piss up in the meeting room lol! :wink:

I'm hoping next year to organise one hotel for everyone, to stay the night in and to meet at in the morning. Sound good??

I think as Jase said, if we get our own gazeebo or whatever, maybe lunch could be arranged.

Not everyone managed to get up the night before that's the only thing. does sound like a missed a wicked night tho!

Sounds like a good idea, was a shame weather put a lot of people off camping, location was great and having own access into show made a big plus. Could dump cars in show night before and then no risk of a ban next day just walk into show :smile:

If we had enough of us going couldn't we fill one of these places and get better rate as well.If the forum keeps growing as it is I'm sure we could have one he'll of a turn out:w00t:

Good
Meeting some friendly fellow members
Having a laugh at some chavvy cars
The Flux girl whos leggings were right up her jacksy! (no pic unfortunately!!)

Bad
Very poor organisation of the afternoon track sessions, (could have been easily sorted as discussed with mikedx)
Not being able to get Roy out on track
Not seeing enough of the flux girls

Just found this
_MG_9142.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick FCS 19
///M FCS 24
trackspec197 General Chat 0
Nick FCS 43
cliokam Gallery 23