F1 season 2013 (comments for this season all here!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Seb will go to Ferrari while Alonso is still there. We know Alonso doesn't play nicely with glory boy drivers (Mclaren 2006-2007?!) and Ferrari like to have one leading driver, running Alonso and Vettel wouldn't suit. I'd love to see him make the move and Alonso thrash him, but I don't think it'll ever happen :worried:

I doubt Seb will go to Ferrari while Alonso is still there. We know Alonso doesn't play nicely with glory boy drivers (Mclaren 2006-2007?!) and Ferrari like to have one leading driver, running Alonso and Vettel wouldn't suit. I'd love to see him make the move and Alonso thrash him, but I don't think it'll ever happen :worried:

then they cannot win the constructors championship!!!

it takes 2 good drivers to deliver it - alonso cannot do it on his own and massa has had his chances.....

I don't think its that they want one sh*t driver, just one superior driver. With those two, they're both gonna want the number 1 spot.

Massa has had a decent start to the season, although he let himself down a little yesterday.

While we're on the subject of Ferrari... WTF were they thinking with Alonso's front wing this weekend!?!?!?!?!?!?! :bat:

I don't think its that they want one sh*t driver, just one superior driver. With those two, they're both gonna want the number 1 spot.

Massa has had a decent start to the season, although he let himself down a little yesterday.

While we're on the subject of Ferrari... WTF were they thinking with Alonso's front wing this weekend!?!?!?!?!?!?! :bat:

to be honest i think they want the constructors MORE than the drivers...how long has it been since they won it (be 5yrs this year) :oops: with the points system now teams need 2 good drivers to bag the points...

as for the wing - they took a chance it would last to the first pitstops at lap 6-7 if not it would mean making an extra stop

Wasn't worth the risk, I'm surprised they were Black/Orange flagged on the first lap.

I'm shocked I'm saying this, but its been too long since either Ferrari or Mclaren won the constructors championship, I think its something crazy like 15 years since Mclaren last won! I think Ferrari have a (slim)chance this season if they get their heads together.

It was good racing to watch, if it getting more team order and will make F1 boring.

I think Webber should really let Vettel pass easy, not putting vettel near the pit wall. I think that abit silly, there was load of room Webber other side. If vettel want to win so let him and what stopping him.

I remember Ayrton senna said in 1990 "I choose come 1st, no point racing if keep coming 2nd or 3rd. I fight for championship and I done 51th pole, to show how best I am"
1988 - 1989 Prost and senna did not give a sh*t about team order. Ron dennis said it was a nightmare and let them off what they do lol

Another good race today, Aloso drove brilliantly, so did Kimi.

RB cost Vettel a podium finish by calling him in 1 lap late (52/56??) even though they knew that the softs last for 6 laps. It makes you wonder how on earth these amazingly clever F1 guys can get something so simple wrong...

Was a superb race. Happy for the top 3 positions. Kimi did well considering his damaged wing. Lotus saying now it cost him 0.25 per lap.

Such a shame about Kimis wing, would have loved to have seen him win this weekend to be honest. Although Alonso drove a good sensible race.

I still love Kimi's zero f*cks given interviews :smiley:

spanish 2013

good coverage by bbc

looks like a redbull ferrari lotus race...mclaren are nowhere!!!

As much as it pains me to say, no one had an answer for the Ferraris today. However these ''tyre management'' races we've been having are getting more and more frustrating. Only today, how many times did we hear on the radio for drivers to drive conservatively?

Well done to Alonso and Massa though, great drives, Alonso wanted to win this soooo badly. As for Kimi...quality once again!

I can't help but feel if we had the tyre situation we had during the Schumacher years it'd be a Red Bull white wash. The current tyres at least even it up.

was entertaining watching the mercs drive through the field....backwards :tongue_smilie:

if ferrari dont drop massa for a better driver in 2014 then they are mad :nope:

they will never win the constructors championship with one driver :oops:

Worst "race" of the season by far. WTF is the point in going somewhere you can't actually race/overtake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions