F1 season 2013 (comments for this season all here!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
is it going to be a classic season?

stability in the regulations - so redbull maclaren ferrari lotus/renault could all do it :clap:

can lewis turn around the merc team :coffee:

I reckon Merc will be better this season. They do after all have the best driver in their team (Hamilton).

Would love to see Kimi in contention for another title. It's said that the Lotus' has been the easiest/most consistent in terms of lap times (ie. they can do the most laps on a set of tyres and see nearly no drop in lap times). Other teams seem to be good for a couple of laps and fall off.

I'm a McLaren fan and hope they can nail down the setup of their revolutionary new car. Really want to see Perez do well.

F**k Red Bull.

I think hamilton will do well and get Merc up there but think it will be a top 5 finish over all. dont think they will have what it needs just yet to get the No.1, as much as i would love to see this happen!

As Noddie has said i think kimi will stand a great chance even if he only starts off half as good as he ended last season just again off consistency.

i think we always know redbull, ferrari ans McLaren are always going to be up there

i will take a shot and say its going to end like:

1st vettle
2nd alonso
3rd perez
4th kimi
5th hamilton

Are they only showing the full races live on sky this season? If they are, how can I watch the races? I don't have sky :-(

Kimi will take the spoils if Lotus are reliable.

I really want Jenson to do it again this year though, last time a team developed a car to suit him we all know what happened. Red Bull will be boring and be up there again no doubt, not sure on Ferrari though as historically they struggle in racing when they've been developing a road car at the same time and the La Ferrari (sh!t name) is all but finished now. Bottas could well surprise a few people, I think the midfield battle will be a good one this year...

Really hoping McLaren will have a good year. Would like to see Perez do well.

As a Hamilton fan, I'm hoping he does well and think that the Mercedes car could be a surprise package.

Red Bull and Ferrari as usual will be up there. If Lotus have developed a decent car, I can see Kimi being in with a shout of the championship.

I think with new regulations etc this year, it will be a really good season.

I think hamilton will do well and get Merc up there but think it will be a top 5 finish over all. dont think they will have what it needs just yet to get the No.1, as much as i would love to see this happen!

As Noddie has said i think kimi will stand a great chance even if he only starts off half as good as he ended last season just again off consistency.

i think we always know redbull, ferrari ans McLaren are always going to be up there

i will take a shot and say its going to end like:

1st vettle
2nd alonso
3rd perez
4th kimi
5th hamilton

Although im a Hamilton fan and also think 4th or 5th,
Dont rule out Button, he always plays the sit mid field out of sight looking after tyres then last part of the race he is in there with the top 3. He only finished where he did last year due to the team messing a few of his stops up.

So on that i think Button also has the chance of been in that top 5.

Think vettle & red bull will win again this year. I can't seem why some you don't like vettle, he a good driver. Yes I know he german but I don't care!

I don't mind other team will win but don't want alonso & ferrari to win (he a idiot now & ferrari are idiot too, they alway in bad mood if they get beated & blame the other team for some reason)

Kimi will take the spoils if Lotus are reliable.

I really want Jenson to do it again this year though, last time a team developed a car to suit him we all know what happened. Red Bull will be boring and be up there again no doubt...

^^ This. Really hoping Lotus are competitive this year. Kimi is one of the best drivers on the grid to watch. Put him in a car that's consistent 1-4place and let the fun begin.

Also totally agree on Button. I'm hoping ditching Lewis early last year has helped them to really focus this years car on JB, I much prefer him to Lewis-massive ego-Hamilton. Mclaren owe it to themselves to get a tittle this year, its been WAAAAY too long since they picked up silverware.

I don't hold out much hope for Merc, they're off the pace, even Lewis admits it. Only the other day he was saying that presuming every other team has gained 1.5s this year, they needed to gain 2.5s, and so far they've only managed maybe 2s max. I don't see why they would throw too much effort and money at this years car considering there's such drastic changes for next year, they wont/can't catch up in 2013 and they know it.

Think vettle & red bull will win again this year. I can't seem why some you don't like vettle, he a good driver. Yes I know he german but I don't care!

I don't mind other team will win but don't want alonso & ferrari to win (he a idiot now & ferrari are idiot too, they alway in bad mood if they get beated & blame the other team for some reason)

Sounds like Christian Horner to me. He's the reason I don't like Red Bull not because of Vettel. I really liked the kid when he raced for STR, but since he moved to Red Bull he seems to have adopted Horners "it's everyone elses fault bar ours, we're so hard done by" attitude and that sucks.

Ditch Horner, have some fun, win some races and stop blaming everyone else when you make a mistake (yet still win the tittle) and I'll be right there on the Red Bull band wagon with everyone else. He's a bad reflection on what seem to be a brilliant team.

Sounds like Christian Horner to me. He's the reason I don't like Red Bull not because of Vettel. I really liked the kid when he raced for STR, but since he moved to Red Bull he seems to have adopted Horners "it's everyone elses fault bar ours, we're so hard done by" attitude and that sucks.

Ditch Horner, have some fun, win some races and stop blaming everyone else when you make a mistake (yet still win the tittle) and I'll be right there on the Red Bull band wagon with everyone else. He's a bad reflection on what seem to be a brilliant team.

same for me, vettle is a fantastic driver and really deserves to be in a top team but body manner seems to have changed to fit into the moves of teams.

i also believe Horner had someone banned off youtube due to a uploaded vid off a phone showing a crashed redbull being lifted and you could see the chassis?

horner is only doing a job as team principle and if you listen to the others they all have a maon and groan about something...

he is part of why the team is so successful and lets not be to harsh they are renault powered :wink:

horner is only doing a job as team principle and if you listen to the others they all have a maon and groan about something...

Your right, they do all do it. Its sport so there's always going to be an excuse when you don't win. But he's far and away the worst culprit for it.

Compare Horner to Whitmarsh. When Mclaren have a bad weekend Whitmarsh hangs his head, apologises and promises to try harder/not make that mistake next time. Horner gets mardy and blames someone else, and gives snotty interviews to the media. I honestly feel he's an embarrassment to the team, but that's just my 2p :smile:

ferrari are ever worst than Christian Horner.

Who's up and watching Quali' then!?!

Anybody doing the early shift with me and watching Lewis and Grosjean smash half the field up on the first corner!?! :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions