Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Definitely can't wait to see this result and if I like (and the cost is reasonable AND can persuade the Mrs.....) then I may look at stealing this idea....if you don't mind lol.
Don't mind at all mate. It's nice to have done some work that can be of benefit to others for a change, I know I've personally taken a lot of info from this forum so it's good to give back :smile: Just hope it looks ok. Hope to have a photo later this morning.

Reactions: ///M
Loving this update mate. Been thinking about something similar for ours for a while.

Looking forward to the photos!

Reactions: Gordini
Sounds very interesting Simon, and credit and kudos to you for going to such lengths to get things just right for your car. Looking forward to the outcome.

Creative, visionary and something plain-ole different !

LOVE it Simon. And i think its aggression level will suit your ride a treat.

Top work as always....... :smile:

Sounds awesome Simon.

Actually want something of similar degree for the 200t as the larger spoiler for this 200t looks ridiculous and this one is a bit more subtle...

Ok another update on the spoiler today from Mario at Maxton Design. He kindly finished off going through their entire spoiler range for me(!) Apparently the Seat Leon one fits slightly better than the Corsa one so we've decided on that and it's on its way. I'll post full part details when it arrives. After mentioning our great forum, Mario also agreed we could have a discount for our members toward Maxton products. We didn't agree a % yet but he is to revert with the discount code shortly. Will post details when I have it :smile:

Ok another update on the spoiler today from Mario at Maxton Design. He kindly finished off going through their entire spoiler range for me(!) Apparently the Seat Leon one fits slightly better than the Corsa one so we've decided on that and it's on its way. I'll post full part details when it arrives. After mentioning our great forum, Mario also agreed we could have a discount for our members toward Maxton products. We didn't agree a % yet but he is to revert with the discount code shortly. Will post details when I have it :smile:

Not often you find people / companies going over-and-above to this degree..........

So even better that 'we' now get a discount with them !

Brilliant job buddy :smile:

that sounds really good..thank you for this Simon..looks like you are falling in love with your baby again..:thumb:

that sounds really good..thank you for this Simon..looks like you are falling in love with your baby again..:thumb:
Thanks mate, I do love the little Stripey thing. Would love her more if she were boosted like yours though :wink:

never say never..hows the boost town going??any more updates??
No updates on boost town mate. Funds too tight. Considering the future options from scratch again. RST are working on a supercharger conversion, Paul is looking at building me a turbo engine perhaps, even thinking about a mild n/a build with a little more power to keep the spirit of the car intact. I expect something will happen this year but brakes and other bits will happen first.