Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Standard rear calipers? The car should stop on its nose when you're brakes are finished!
Yep standard calipers is the plan. Not aware of rear caliper upgrades available but unlikely to be much of an improvement anyway I guess as most braking force is on the fronts.

As documented elsewhere, I have fitted the carbon dipped aluminium door handle covers now. I've fitted a lot of expensive Japanese aftermarket parts to previous cars and the quality of these easily surpasses those.Fit and finish is spot on. I didn't think black door handles would go particularly well but wanted to change the silver handles as they don't go with anything else on the car. Definitely one of my favourite cosmetic additions! Don't know who made them or how, just that they're one of three sets made (at least one of the other sets having holes so they may be unique :wink: )
20170227_100303-COLLAGE_zps41udacj8.jpg
IMG_20170226_112210_zpscezy2avk.jpg
IMG_20170226_112758_zpsbmxqrwza.jpg
IMG_20170226_112742_zpsqn9fj6ze.jpg

Reactions: Sean197 and Micah
Those handles look amazing. I thought about buying them but decided not to in the end. May be rethinking that decision now....
Looking at the above pic, the front wheel arch vents now need painting so there's no more silver left :smile:

hydrodipped?

Reactions: Gordini
Maybe yes. Not sure how easy a job it would be given all the 90 degree angles...

ah yeah of course. Shouldn't be too hard to paint them yourself, I think they come out relatively easy if you take the inner arch trim off.

ah yeah of course. Shouldn't be too hard to paint them yourself, I think they come out relatively easy if you take the inner arch trim off.
Good to know, thanks Sean. Yes if they can't be hydro dipped I'll just paint them black :smile:

no not yet..still waiting for my car to be finished..when its back I can crack on with some :smile:

Yes that's right mate. I only lock it that way anyway. Guess if the battery dies I will have to pop the small cover off.

Reactions: Micah
I'm more surprised you didn't do them extra stripey like the side bullet things lol. And plus continues the theme. Be interesting to see what you do with the arch grilles as I'm contemplating changing to white. And possibly my door handles too.