Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Like those discs, mind me asking, expensive and make please?
Thanks mate. They're Reyland ones. £595 for rotors, bells and fitting kit, but they are the largest 355mm Megane ones drilled to fit the Clio PCD and centre bore. They didn't charge extra for making to custom specs. Excellent customer service to boot. Note they need 18 inch wheels though.

Reactions: Cossers and Micah
bloody hell Simon...you never disappoint..every mod is a very well thought through one..
massive discs..yeah you'd better watch your forehead while braking :thumb:
where did you get the calipers??

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordini
Thanks mate. Was hoping no-one would ask about the calipers :wink: A case of eating some humble pie and bought from Rofag in the end. After my initial problems with them, we cleared the air, communications were improved and they sent them pretty quickly. Bloody cheap too. Price for both front Megane calipers the same as for a single one from UK suppliers.

That looks good, nice and subtle. I like it.
Those brakes will look mega behind the wheels too.

Reactions: Gordini
Can't wait for these to be fitted! I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you planning on using longer bolts with spacers or brackets for the calipers?

I like the originality of the spoiler Simon, it looks really good! Credit to you for trying something different - and for failing to resist the urge to fit it there and then :smile:

Reactions: Micah and Gordini
Can't wait for these to be fitted! I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you planning on using longer bolts with spacers or brackets for the calipers?
Yes longer bolts and spacers. Won't know if the spacers are ok until we fit them. Reyland have offered to adjust them as necessary the same day they receive them back if there's an issue. It's all a bit of (informed) guesswork to date :smile:

Once we have a confirmed fitment then Reyland will update their knowledgebase to offer the same kit :smile:

Reactions: DS197
Yes longer bolts and spacers. Won't know if the spacers are ok until we fit them. Reyland have offered to adjust them as necessary the same day they receive them back if there's an issue. It's all a bit of (informed) guesswork to date :smile:

Once we have a confirmed fitment then Reyland will update their knowledgebase to offer the same kit :smile:
Thanks for that mate :smile:

hope those brakes will fit. will look absolutely mega.

not sold on the spoiler lip. yet. it's the 'extra step' i'm not too fond of. i think i saw a similar lip on @steve11 's clio, just can't find the photos anymore.