Eezibleed systems

i've used one a number of times without any problems. Just remember to keep the pressure fairly low (about 20 psi i think) also, you can get them quite a bit cheaper than that!

I'm probably going to use one this weekend after rebuilding my front calipers. I'll let you know how I get one (unless you have a go before me!)

Usually ends up in some spectacular explosion of brake fluid everywhere. Its a good idea but cheaply built seals and airlines let it down.

Usually ends up in some spectacular explosion of brake fluid everywhere. Its a good idea but cheaply built seals and airlines let it down.

You must be using too much pressure then! I must have used mine at least a dozen times without any leaks.

I find a pipe with a one way valve works just as we'll If your on your own.we have the expensive version of the ezibleed at work we've broke about 4 of them .

I find a pipe with a one way valve works just as we'll If your on your own.we have the expensive version of the ezibleed at work we've broke about 4 of them .

Are they any good? The one way valve pipes I mean. Do they actually work?

I'm guessing you fit the pipe, crack the bleed nipple then go and pump the peddle?

You must be using too much pressure then! I must have used mine at least a dozen times without any leaks.

Difficult to miss the clear instructions on the bottle lol, usually the tyre fitting pops off the pipe and its attached with a small spring clip.

Mine works well

If you can't screw the cap on

If you can't use the correct pressure

Or don't look after it ie clean seals after use

Then they don't work so well ! Do the above it works well :smile:

If in doubt mate, I've got one here that I borrowed off a mate, ya more than welcome to bob over and use it

I've used one and it worked really well, was really easy to use, it was on an older car but I need to change my fluid soon so might just use it again!

I've used one and it worked really well, was really easy to use, it was on an older car but I need to change my fluid soon so might just use it again!

Well I ordered one, I have some still sealed RBF600 to use and there should be enough to give them a reasonable bleed.

I just know it takes a while to completely bleed the system so garages can be a bit expensive, in the long run it might just save me some money.