Eezibleed systems

Well I ordered one, I have some still sealed RBF600 to use and there should be enough to give them a reasonable bleed.

I just know it takes a while to completely bleed the system so garages can be a bit expensive, in the long run it might just save me some money.

They really are easy to use! I brought extra brake fluid so I could pump more fluid through to make sure it was 100%, a lot cheaper than a garage!

Just to update.

Took a while to do but bled the whole system this afternoon, have to admit I didn't quite use a litre of fluid as I was using ATE Superblue so once it's coming out blue there's not a lot more to do. I'll probably switch back to rbf600 next time for the colour difference again.

Lots of small bubbles out of the rear calipers it appears but nearly nothing out of the fronts. Pedal doesn't necessarily feel any different as it was fairly firm already and any travel is down to the pads getting low again.....

The Eezibleed?

Fiddly I have to admit, 100% you need to test it out without any fluid first as straight away I had a leak. Turned out just to require two locking nuts that hold the interchangeable cap onto the hose tightening, a lot!

Even then I put the cap back on a bit wrong and fluid started pissing out around the cap.

For £15 you can't beat it IMO and I'd really recommend it to anyone.

p.s the seal in the reservoir cap falls out very easily..... I found it in the end :wink:

Last edited: