E2 TSB Albi Blue Progress

Next is projector headlights. I'm not sure whether to go standard projectors or aftermarket. There are a few to chose from online.

I've also seen some angel eyes that look really smart...

Comments welcome

First time I've been off work, had the time and had good weather to wash and polish the car! I've realised my driving style is more "relaxed" when in a clean car.

e9yrytut.jpg

Headlights keep getting thrown on the back burner but I guess it's just cosmetic at the end of the day.

She's booked in tomorrow for front discs and pads, front lower ball joints and track rod ends

gute9y3u.jpg

MOT needed to so might just have a word with the mechy tomorrow and get it all done at the same time.

Cars back in on Wednesday to fit the Eibachs and spacers..pics up soon!!

Took longer than expected for the car to be ready so I didn't get it back until this evening. MOT passed with no advisories. The steering feels lush! Tighter and I'm getting more feedback from it. Waiting for brakes to bed in then I can take it for a proper run.

Spacers are going on tonight and springs are going on tomorrow morning

Recent Upgrades:
Eibach Pro Kit
Ktec spacers
Projector headlights with use of cornering light
Fog lights
Fixed popping bumper!

c068ef4e1c697d030fb6ed45a778f153.jpg

2728e75fd0f1e99929caf5c4ef760991.jpg

ddbebf6ea3255553292983c4d3a3df80.jpg

deb8135902ef4b8446f1cb9fe19ea39e.jpg

So I decided to rewire the new headlights. The cornering light now flashes with the main beam as I didn't like the thought of there being a whole or a bulb that didn't work. Side-lights are super bright! I can't stop turning on my fogs and seeing the tarmac painted yellow! (In homage of my uncle's mk2)

Up and coming:
Rear discs and pads
Gold calipers
Gloss black rear diffuser
Gloss black rear badge
New HT leads
Interior LED upgrade
Powdercoat alloys

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407973553339.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407973553339.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 12
Looks good mate but those sidelights are really bright.

I liked the idea of utilizing the corner lights, I'm in progress of converting mine to DRLs with an extra switch to manually switch them off:wink:

Looks good mate but those sidelights are really bright.

I liked the idea of utilizing the corner lights, I'm in progress of converting mine to DRLs with an extra switch to manually switch them off:wink:
Ahhh! That's what I wanted but I want clever enough to carry that out! Haha the sidelights are really bright yeah. Main beam bulbs is getting changed to night breakers. I've not had any annoying flashes from the other side of the road yet ..

Problem I have atm is the ball joint for the drivers side motor has come out so only the passenger side is adjusting :worried: .. really didn't want to take the bumper off again but looks like I've got no choice ..