Dorset Owners are all miserable ****s

I've see loads of people in 200's/197 recently and every time I put a thumb up or acknowledge another owner i get blanked!

What is it with people? My mate owns a Civic shyte R and when they see each other they practically nosh each other off. Are Renault owners that miserable....

If you live in Dorset and you see a White 200 with RO11 on the plate, it's likely to be me. For god sake give me a wave lol

I've see loads of people in 200's/197 recently and every time I put a thumb up or acknowledge another owner i get blanked!

What is it with people? My mate owns a Civic shyte R and when they see each other they practically nosh each other off. Are Renault owners that miserable....

If you live in Dorset and you see a White 200 with RO11 on the plate, it's likely to be me. For god sake give me a wave lol

:smiley:...

BRB going to buy a Civic

SEXYTIMES

Renault owners dont have the confidence in the car to take both hands off the wheel?

BRB going to buy a Civic

SEXYTIMES

Any CTR lady owners in Dorset??

i knew CTR owners were bent. lol

love the ^above^ comment though

they made me laugh :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Renault owners dont have the confidence in the car to take both hands off the wheel?

Flol!

Tbh, the majority of RS Clio's I see up here blank me... Most are middle aged women with no idea what they're driving :worried:

I remember seeing a ur 200 flying round a corner on a country road, I flashed and waved to be greeted by some old dear looking rather puzzled lol

My mothers 57 and has a 200 like me but it's just another car to her. I would buy her car if i didn't have one as it's not been over 3k revs (well not with me in)
I agree i've only had one wave and that was from a girl in her 30's the other week in a 200.

My mothers 57 and has a 200 like me but it's just another car to her. I would buy her car if i didn't have one as it's not been over 3k revs (well not with me in)
I agree i've only had one wave and that was from a girl in her 30's the other week in a 200.

Was it white by any chance? Did the woman driving it have a miserable face.....

Could have been Mrs Derv driving my car.........

Drove side by side back from the Metro Centre with an UR 200 for about 80metres and I was waiting for a wave or anything.

NOTHING!?

Joke so I took off - what is with some people? My girlfriends got a Fiat 500 and she flashes every other 500 she sees. (Basically on full beam everywhere :wink: )

Its the same here in and around Brighton, No one waves or anything!
Only time i have ever got a wave was when i chased down another 197 on the motorway, pulled along side him for a while and waved. I got looked at like a complete nutter and he drove off like a shot :eek:, but at least I got a wave back.

My mate has a Honda S2k and he gets all manner of love.

I agree there isn't much love around the CS community really, then again around here I don't see that many.

I'll make sure to instigate the ol' wave if I see another bopping around :thumbsup:

I've seen a grand total of 1, yes 1 other 200 since I bought mine back in August. There's not to many 200s over here in Northern Ireland.

Doesn't happen here in N.I. the majority of other RS models I've flashed or gave the thumbs up to usually acknowledge me back. Friendly bunch we are lol.

Not sure why your surprised nobody waves at you, I don't and would find it weird if some random person waved at me