New member from Dorset

Hi guys, i just brought a Clio 197 F1 for track use. I plan to make some basic mods so thought i would join for advice as you were recommended by the previous owner. Loads of great info on here i see. Hope to see you around. Koje.

Reactions: Gav16
Welcome mate..you will love it on here..who did you buy your car from if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I picked it up from Essex, black no. 300 and something. I will keep it in the garage until next year as I have another daily driver. I plan to change the engine and gearbox oil, fit braided break lines and possible upgrade the discs and pads before tracking. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Very nice! Which ones more fun, the BMW or the Clio? :smiley:

Also, what's the red around the wheels?

Very nice! Which ones more fun, the BMW or the Clio? :smiley:

Also, what's the red around the wheels?

The M135i is a great car but even for a hatchback is more like a GT car. Great car but almost too capable if you know what i mean, you don't realize how fast you are going sometimes. The Clio in comparison is like a go-kart, very fidgety. I guess it depends what you want as fun, i don't doubt the BMW is faster and is fun with rear wheel drive but on a track i think the Clio will 'feel' better and be more fun. We shall see!

The red on the wheels are stickers, the guy i brought the car from put them on. I quite like them so will probably leave them on.

Reactions: Dystant
I imagine the Clio would be a lot more fun on track :tongueout:

You got a close up picture of the wheels? Curious to see what they look like can't see them properly from the angle of the picture.

Not the best pic but you get the idea.
DSC_0161_zpsvljrh6sp.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0161_zpsvljrh6sp.gif
    DSC_0161_zpsvljrh6sp.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 0

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
D New Members 5