Dilemma.Want to trade in the 200 for a 250/265

Way more, only things to look for is hubs/lower arm and gearbox mount.

Go for the 200T, just bought one :rofl: after only finding it this morning!

Plenty of room in the back for a little one!

I've got 3 kids, eldest is now 9 and I've also had everything from a 106 to an S-Max in sizes! So I'd like to think I am well versed in car seats and the 3/5 door debate.

3 doors are 100% better when the kids are young and in bulky travel seats.
With a 5 door the front seats are not tipped so you inherently have less room to get the seat belt around the front of the baby seat and then clipped in. Plus, when its pissing it down you are outside the car the whole time getting flipping soaked.
Do the same with a 3 door car and you open the front door, flip the seat forward and put the seat on the bench, close the front door if its raining and rest against the back of the tipped seat. - You are dry and you have super easy access to the clip and typically awkward cable route around the front of the seats.

My ex felt the same, we sold a 3 door car conforming to the "get a 5 door cus we're having a kid" brigade, only to sell it for another 3 door quite soon after.

Now my kids can open there own doors and get in and out and belt themselves etc, 5 doors would be much easier I'll admit that. However, I wouldn't trust kids to not open the door into a wall or let the wind catch the door and bend it, so a strict "touch the door and die" policy is enfored :wink: